Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be nice to see more real production Connery figure pics, yes.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

It does seem like the one missing piece considering they gave us 24 new pictures, none of which included a good look at the heads.

Can only hope the heads turn out as good as the outfits. Maybe they're making adjustments before the ultimate reveal?

They only have a little over two weeks before Dec. 11th.

Oh lord

I hope the Heads and paint job is up to par with the rest of
The set. It would be a major bummer if the heads are too small
Or they look significantly different from the prototype

Well, the last doctor who figures came out pretty good in general. (1th and 9th doctors). The paint app is still not superb. But their work is definitely improving. I’m confident they will bring us a pretty good bond figures.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Well, the last doctor who figures came out pretty good in general. (1th and 9th doctors). The paint app is still not superb. But their work is definitely improving. I’m confident they will bring us a pretty good bond figures.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Yes but the concern is that with 2 weeks until the shipping date we still haven’t seen the final product...I’ve already been let down by Three Zeros Daenerys this month, I need Bond to be a home run!

If I recall the DR’s paint job was very pale and just was not greatc
And not quite up to the current 1/6 standards

Hoping the Bond figures are up to par with the prototypes
Otherwise,there will be many disappointed fans

I am all in with the three figures.

Hoping they are going to be knock out of the park now
they are finally ready to ship.

And now the wait for
pics of the heads :0

I just get the strange feeling the Connery suit might just
not be quite as nice as the Prototype..

Last edited:
There was a company in Europe that made the Aston Martin and think a Jaguar in 1/6 scale, what I found strange at the time was the scale they choose...most cars models stop at 1/8 scale, until Amalgam Models began their 1/4 series of models production. The Aston and Jaguar where fiberglass shells with nice interiors...but no engine/chassis detail at all, they where expesive at the time...and dont remember the name of the company, last I saw of them was about 8 years ago.

All questions will soon be answered. Just got a note from BCS. Looks like these will ship in early to mid December.

If I recall the DR’s paint job was very pale and just was not greatc
And not quite up to the current 1/6 standards

Hoping the Bond figures are up to par with the prototypes
Otherwise,there will be many disappointed fans

The Dr who line is very much 'hit n miss'...with the paint apps being the biggest let down. I'm not expecting HT standards but they need to be greatly improved on these...Tailoring needs to be improved as well.
Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised..

The Dr who line is very much 'hit n miss'...with the paint apps being the biggest let down. I'm not expecting HT standards but they need to be greatly improved on these...Tailoring needs to be improved as well.
Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised..

Tailoring looked great in the 24 pics they showed. Hoping this line is what catapults BCS to their next level.

I’m usually one to stay positive, but I must admit I just have been given some pretty bad customer service by Big Chief Studios.

They charged me twice for shipping on my order. When I messaged BCS to ask for a refund, although they immediately started processing the refund for the mistaken charge, (I'm still waiting for it to appear in my account), their written response was surprisingly unapologetic saying that “we did notify you in advance that the payment was to be taken." Indeed, they did notify me in advance as they do with all orders, however, after receiving that message, I made the shipping payment early, and even confirmed that my balance owed was $0, so this extra charge should have never left my bank account.

I'm very passionate about having these Bond figures, and this line, but have been very discouraged by this situation as this is my second issue with BCS. Even if the error was, somehow, my fault, it is not right to place the blame on a costumer for charging them twice, especially when the mistaken charge is no small amount. :(

Has anyone had issues like this? I'm wondering if the problems I have encountered are merely irregularities.

I’m usually one to stay positive, but I must admit I just have been given some pretty bad customer service by Big Chief Studios.

They charged me twice for shipping on my order. When I messaged BCS to ask for a refund, although they immediately started processing the refund for the mistaken charge, (I'm still waiting for it to appear in my account), their written response was surprisingly unapologetic saying that “we did notify you in advance that the payment was to be taken." Indeed, they did notify me in advance as they do with all orders, however, after receiving that message, I made the shipping payment early, and even confirmed that my balance owed was $0, so this extra charge should have never left my bank account.

I'm very passionate about having these Bond figures, and this line, but have been very discouraged by this situation as this is my second issue with BCS. Even if the error was, somehow, my fault, it is not right to place the blame on a costumer for charging them twice, especially when the mistaken charge is no small amount. :(

Has anyone had issues like this? I'm wondering if the problems I have encountered are merely irregularities.

I won't bother with the whole story here, but yes - I've been on the receiving end of their poor customer service. They did eventually sort it out, but took three months and a lot of emails, wasted time and stress.

I'm sure there's a reason, but may I ask why not just order from Sideshow or another retailer? The exclusives?

I for one have done one order with Big Chief and it was such a monumental pain that I'll never do it again.

still no headsculpt pics- really there has got to be a reason why they show everything but those:slap

Back