Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

I've also noticed Paypal always manages to slightly tweak the exchange rate (to their advantage) so they get their cut as well.

Best bet is going with a card/bank/savings account that doesn't charge international purchase fees.

Alright, I'm in for the set. Made my 1st GBP 70.26 payment (paypal) no addition fees.

These better not suk. :lol

Would love a Moore Bond from Octopussy in the white top tux with the egg and the flower Lei IMG_8494.JPGIMG_8487.JPG

Oh, yes. White tux version and a Faberge egg would be great.

Happy to see Auric ALSO comes with a Mint Julip. :duff Also, all three come with different backdrops.

Speaking of which, I noticed GF also has a watch.

Goldfinger Accessories

1 x .38 Golden Revolver
1 x Snooker Cue
1 x Delta 9 Gas Cannister
1 x Mint Julep Drink
1 x Recovered German Gold Bullion Bar
1 x Wristwatch
1 x Printed Display Backdrop
1 x Exclusive Riding Cap and Gloves (First Edition Only)

I gotta say, this guy is gonna crack me up when I see it in hand. Just having it is gonna crack me up!

auric-goldfinger-gallery-12.jpg

Last edited:

Hope someone makes a military custom of Auric.

Hope someone makes a military custom of Auric.

I may do a Terrycloth bath suit, cards and ear piece. And pencil -- actually Bond comes with a pencil. :lol

You've probably guessed "I must be joking". Would like to see someone do it though.

By the time this company gets to brosnan and craig I'll be 6 feet under.

BBTS is also now carrying these figures, but I think that their listing needs a tiny bit of correcting. Unlike Sideshow's listings, the ones on BBTS currently have the exclusive first edition items shown and included in the figures descriptions so it may cause confusion for anyone who doesn't know that the first edition figures can only be had by buying directly from BCS. :)

Historically I've paid $30 for overnight shipping from the UK to the US.

Many thanks for the answer! $30 doesn't sound that bad at all for such fast shipping. Hopefully, the cost of shipping these three figures together is not much more than that.

Last edited:

I like them : ) the figures looks pretty decent IMHO, just not at the price BC is asking for. The gold bar accessories better be real gold if BC is charging these prices.

They better correct it soon, we all bought directly from BCS because ONLY they sold the 1st Edition. BBTS probably used 1st Ed info by mistake. I wonder who approved their PO info?

BBTS is also now carrying these figures, but I think that their listing needs a tiny bit of correcting. Unlike Sideshow's listings, the ones on BBTS currently have the exclusive first edition items shown and included in the figures descriptions so it may cause confusion for anyone who doesn't know that the first edition figures can only be had by buying directly from BCS. :)

Many thanks for the answer! $30 doesn't sound that bad at all for such fast shipping. Hopefully, the cost of shipping these three figures together is not much more than that.

Back