Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe it's those terrible fires SoCal that are just causing havoc for any kind of transit and FedEx is anticipating delays.

Could be I suppose, but I'm just 7 miles from LAX so you'd think it wouldn't be so long. Anyway, who knows until it actually ships. I just hate the "estimate" because if they've given themselves that amount of time to deliver, then they usually take it.

Thats how all of my shipments from Big Chief have been. UK to western US in one day. :rock

Did you get all 3 figures?

You guys have to live by a significant hub. Takes the better part of a day just to load the plane, fly across the pond, and unload the plane, let alone sort, get on truck and drive to delivery residence.

Did you get all 3 figures?

You guys have to live by a significant hub. Takes the better part of a day just to load the plane, fly across the pond, and unload the plane, let alone sort, get on truck and drive to delivery residence.

I didn't buy any James Bond figs,I can't afford to get into the franchise. But I have 8 Big Chief pieces and every one arrived within 24 hours of being shipped. I live in SLC. I'm not sure if that's a significant hub or not. I don't think it is.

I didn't buy any James Bond figs,I can't afford to get into the franchise. But I have 8 Big Chief pieces and every one arrived within 24 hours of being shipped. I live in SLC. I'm not sure if that's a significant hub or not. I don't think it is.

I can't even fathom the perfectly timed dance that has to occur for you to get a figure from the UK in 24 hours, door to door. That's amazing.

I can't help but be disappointed now if my figures take a week.

I’ve got high hopes now once these ship based on your experiences! The one caveat being that it is Christmas time and that is already throwing off shipping times I’m used to.

The advantage of that super fast shipping is you'll get over the disappointment that much quicker. :gah:

Last edited:
So either these will disappoint...OR...they're so strong BCS wants to be all "BAM!" when they drop and blow everyone's minds.

Apparently. But you just know if they were awesome heads BCS would be flaunting them all over the internet. I'm expecting something somewhere in-between amazing and cancelable.

Anyway, in hand pics should be appearing by next Weds. Maybe even Tues from the UK.

Has BCS ever provided production pics?

That's a good question. I don't know.

Has BCS ever provided production pics?

I'm not sure. They're website seems to always be the proto. I followed the release of the 9th doctor and their site always showed the proto. I don't know what they provide outside of their site though.

I only recall ever seeing production photos of the first 11th Doctor release and the Amy Pond figure. That was a looooong time ago.

I was planning to sell my Yunsil Connery but
I think I better wait with this line still
Not quite certain .. Arggh ..

Hoping this will be the knockout everyone is
Expecting AE785C88-FC7F-4C4F-9C5C-8F57D5E085F5.jpeg

DB 5 waiting for Connery :)

Funny, I don't recall them ever doing that until after they've shipped, but I may be mistaken.

Back