Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

Pitty they kept Moore unshowned.I think it could be like tribute, not rude thing.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Roger Moore Bond was there originally. I guess something happened. But the figure looked really good and I added it to my list. Sideshow had a video last night or this morning with an image. But they edited or updated the video. It was the Live and Let Die version near the final battle wearing the black turtleneck. Here is a capture from the video where you can still see the figure behind Odd Job. In current pics they have a paper ad.

Bond SDCC 2017.jpg

I hope this means they will make many of Bond's stealth versions like Connery's Goldfinger wetsuit version, Connery's Thunderball Largo home infiltration look, Dalton's Living Daylights skydiving suit, and others.

Both Samedi and Solitaire look fantastic to me and are certain preorders along with the Moore Bond figure. :)

I don't know if anything has changed, but the Goldfinger figure looks better to me than it did previously.

Solitaire is much better than I thought. Her outfit makes the figure.

Looking forward to getting my GF set, and Goldfinger does look better, maybe a bit more meacing in these latest pics and I like that they figured out how to paint his hair because that proto yellow hair needed an upgrade and I think they got that right.

The BCS guys said they pulled the figure out of respect for the family after Moore's passing. It's going to be fantastic though--trust me. The guys are true fans and have a ton of respect for the franchise. They said some later waves will just be two figures so they don't bombard collectors with too many figures at once. There are some great figures planned and already being worked on.

Great pictures, Zod, thank you.

I wonder if the Goldfinger threesome are production figures? I see some flashing on the accessories and the sculpts look softer to me.

With the announcements of the James Bond 007, Live and Let Die characters Solitaire and Baron Samedi it's more than obvious to assume the James Bond figure will follow soon. I think it's more than safe to assume the line will be consisting of 3 charachters just like their Goldfinger product set up.

James Bond can also be seen a little in this picture from SDCC, just behind Oddjob.

Roger Moore.jpg

Are you in there, Zod? Could you find out is Hannibal of Blitzway figure ,or statues?I know it's not from this thread, but biggest question around in forum and fb )

The BCS guys said they pulled the figure out of respect for the family after Moore's passing. It's going to be fantastic though--trust me. The guys are true fans and have a ton of respect for the franchise. They said some later waves will just be two figures so they don't bombard collectors with too many figures at once. There are some great figures planned and already being worked on.

Hopefully one of those two figure waves will be TSWLM, Bond and Jaws!
And a YOLT, Bond and Blofeld, would be most welcome too.

The only reason they didn't show it was out of respect to Roger Moore.Personally I think it more respectful TO show it,but what do I know?

I just hope those wrinkle joints will be replaced.It's shame to spoil such level figure line with unexceptionable details...
7c3dd4faa6e1096ab19814a15486e705.jpg

Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

That mismatch of colors from wrist to hand is typical with BigChief, unfortunately.

Great pictures, Zod, thank you.

I wonder if the Goldfinger threesome are production figures? I see some flashing on the accessories and the sculpts look softer to me.

They said they are preproduction figures. They still have a few tweaks to adjust like Bond's shirt and changing the silver buttons on Goldfinger's vest to gold ones.

Are you in there, Zod? Could you find out is Hannibal of Blitzway figure ,or statues?I know it's not from this thread, but biggest question around in forum and fb )

I'm going back to the booth for more pics so I'll ask.

Connery HS looks a tad large for the body on this..

Back