Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup you are right on that that the yunsil pants ran a bit on the short side. I think its about average height to the standard narrow shoulder TT but I have all of my bonds proportionate to one another, and since Craig is a bit shorter I had to heighten Sean and Pierce ,with onesixthkit ankle extenders and sacrifice the break in the pants.

yup you are right on that that the yunsil pants ran a bit on the short side. I think its about average height to the standard narrow shoulder TT but I have all of my bonds proportionate to one another, and since Craig is a bit shorter I had to heighten Sean and Pierce ,with onesixthkit ankle extenders and sacrifice the break in the pants.

I think the BC head is even better proportioned to the yunsil suit than the bbkill. Looks great.

I wonder if you gave him the "Connery slouch" if that would free up a bit of ankle material, maybe a pose like he's just about to walk toward you, you know what I mean? Connery didn't really walk head-held-high very often, mostly he had that subtle, casual slouch.

Anyway, still looks great regardless.

I think the BC head is even better proportioned to the yunsil suit than the bbkill. Looks great.

I wonder if you gave him the "Connery slouch" if that would free up a bit of ankle material, maybe a pose like he's just about to walk toward you, you know what I mean? Connery didn't really walk head-held-high very often, mostly he had that subtle, casual slouch.

Anyway, still looks great regardless.

Good call! Sean has such a distinct body language it has so much to do with what brings him to life as James Bond.

And I totally agree that the proportion of this head beats the BBkill by a lot.

One knock on the Yunsil are those metal snaps. looking at those magnified shots.. what an eyesore. I try and not do too much retouching on my work, just level adjustments etc. I like to show it like it is...

New pics...

James Bond

Head - Big Chief
Paint - Me
Suit - Yunsil
Body - Worldbox narrow shoulder "dad bod" - but not dad bod
Shoes - Big Chief
Pistol - can't remember... but it's metal and better than big chief's

That's a great job man, your paint app really makes the sculpt come to life. Unfortunately I haven't got the money for Yunsil suits, although I am pretty happy with the Toys City suit I got, maybe I need a more narrow shoulder body though.

Thanks shells your fix up with the toys City suit is miles better I think.

You could try a coulson body or the one I did. But the one I used needs to have the neck dremeled off and a plug inserted.

I returned my Bond for a refund. Big Chief were great to deal with. I'm very interested in the Dr. No version so I think I'll only get the Bonds in tuxedos and only when in hand pics come first.

I returned my Bond for a refund. Big Chief were great to deal with. I'm very interested in the Dr. No version so I think I'll only get the Bonds in tuxedos and only when in hand pics come first.

How long ago did you get your figure? Mine was one of the first editions and it’s been sitting in its box waiting for the new sculpt. I have thought about just asking for a refund from BCS directly but thought I might be outside the window to do so.

Does any body heard about replacement heads?Maybe they announced some deleys?Anyway- I tried to swap all on ttm 18 clone(no vest it's in process for new look).There is other shirt too.At least on this body shirt collar is over the jacket from back.Also tried sculpt with very cool tux.Nice figure.And except eye paint, will be hard to say it's not great likeness for Connery.Inigo did excellent work.
b192630cdd150a39294a11214596b0b0.jpg
669bb058468355bd71fab99cb1bf0d9b.jpg
f090e5d0a3932077db383fde5a99d15c.jpg
667c8ab7b0a8451effff4b1992c679f5.jpg
a70ee59f6fc99e6416c029e5d7669b8c.jpg
beb6ab0974c0264ad6998aa9c3e315c8.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Not heard about replacement head yet, since BCS emailed me a month ago.

So I futzed about with the Toys City suit a bit more.

d5bBhiL.jpg

f2INtyz.jpg

2U7yoFf.jpg
Actually suit looks great!Fit well.You just need extra pocket lapel on jacket ;)

The one little thing that I find jarring with the figure is how the neck tie looks. It really hurts the "man in a suit" look. That little bit of detail would really elevate this figure, in my opinion.

Hi!It's shirt from some tux set-I had very cool and toys city sets, so I think one from those , but maybe not.It's old one.I have a lot of spare old stuff which isn't used yet. )Thing is you need non sintetic material shirt, best way from cotton, to get it "sit" normaly on the body.
About blue tape- I'm violinist , but now for about two years I have problems with my left hand.Actually it's from neck zone- some of discs are not really in place and they are pressing on nerves time to time-then my fingers are tingling, if hand is not relaxed hanged down...Now it's just few minutes of playing and I have this terrible feeling...Tapes should help to keep musculs relaxed while playing...
But it's not very effective yet.

Back