Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tee Hee was diagnosed with clawpar tunnel syndrome on his claw hand so went ahead and gave him a surgery. Turns out it was just too much glue.

Stitched his hand up and gave him a new paint job. Hope he is satisfied with the service.

View attachment 677283
A little late, but usually a soak in nearly-boiling water should help soften plastic up enough to allow things to split and be removed. I never do things like that dry, to so say; I always heat and soak.

Nice to see the ancient Sideshow figures get some attention; the heads are let down by the paintwork though. I have a cast of their Dalton head and even though I've painted it myself it still looks better than the clay looking SS paintjob. Must finish that figure...

^ Please do and make sure to take some pictures. I'd be curious how much you can elevate the underlying sculpt.

Side note: I probably already mentioned this here, but I live a block away from the "Bratislava" shooting location where Kara lives / the tram depot and walk by the street in your avatar image every day.

What is a bit of new trivia, though, is that yesterday I had a movie crew shoot a commercial in my apartment and when asked the gaffer / chief lighting technician started telling me how early in his career he worked on the Vienna shoot of The Living Daylights. While there wasn't enough time to talk in detail, he did mention how insanely thick and difficult the lighting cables were at the time. I showed him the 2012 released Making Of book by Charles Helfenstein that features a couple of behind the scenes set photos, which he is planning to get for himself now.

Anyone ever seen a 1/6 Largo head? I was wondering if there might have been a Dragon Adolfo Celi along the lines of their ‘Robert Shaw’. Need it for a custom project. Thank you.

Still waiting for the body
IMG_20231218_221148.jpg

Back