Big Chief Studios - Dr. Who Weeping Angels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get hit with import taxes/charges in the US? I've been a bit worried since I heard about that with Hartnell.

Won't know for a few weeks I think. I didn't know about Hartnell until I got a bill in the mail.

But loving the angels - There's SO many parts! I think I'll always have one in full start mode and one in full attack mode, but it's great to have choices.

My one issue is that with the wings at an angle in attack mode, the head doesn't sit properly because it hits the wing. Took me a bit of time to adjust so I could have the wings up and have the head sit without wobbling.

I have to say, the gap between the torso and the bottom half shown in this video review is a bit ugly. Is it very noticeable in person? I had no idea they would be two separate pieces.

The Angel is the only BC Who priduct I did not buy.
I did not want a statue, but I'm tempted at this price.

You should, they are awesome looking on the shelf. And with the extra heads/arms etc you can get some variation out of them. Being statues in the show, I think it would have been weird to do them any other way. Get them! :)

I ended up ordering Three of them. Got it today. Fast shipping. A week.
They are so Awesome! I can display all Three a little different with Three sets of arms.
I can't understand how these aren't sold out let alone marked down to half price?
None of mine had that gap on the waist either? Maybe they corrected it?
Really Happy with these! Whoever didn't get one should really get it now while it's half off!

Back