Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That price is unexpectedly low, I almost expected it to be foam like Freddy" Furnace (for those that remember that environment).

That price is unexpectedly low, I almost expected it to be foam like Freddy" Furnace (for those that remember that environment).

Sorry to be off topic a second, Dave, but who made the furnace? I saw it once then never again. Want a 1/6 one.

Back on topic - I was thinking, "No way I'm paying the stupid cost this will be" - Now, I'm "Right, yeah, so gonna order that then." :)

Pretty tempted by this, but I guess the fact that I don't even have a Sherlock figure kind of stops me :lol

Sorry to be off topic a second, Dave, but who made the furnace? I saw it once then never again. Want a 1/6 one.

Back on topic - I was thinking, "No way I'm paying the stupid cost this will be" - Now, I'm "Right, yeah, so gonna order that then." :)

Sideshow.

I first had the same opinion, but this is even a nice stand alone piece. However you are right, a Sherlock rererelease would be nice. :)

Yeah, sadly BCS's version has been kind of ruined in my eyes by the Iminime version, the sculpt and accessories are nice though.

It's a nice price for a diorama. I don't know if I'll pre-order, but when it comes out I may bite. It's going to be a bit rough display-wise, though. It's gonna be huge.

Too bad I don't have either of the figures because there isn't much point in just having a door.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since we're talking about dioramas, I think that it's a good time to share mine now that it has been more or less completed:

18495318224_3edc006976_c.jpg

18469101603_649cd0cb7a_c.jpg

For those interested, most of the furniture comes from an Etsy shop specialized in 1/6, and I'll be completely honest and say that I wouldn't have been able to finish it without my father helping me with the carpentry work :wink1: Still need to find some way to print the mirror that goes above the fireplace and well...make it look like a mirror.

Next in the tasklist: get Sherlock and Watson (but specially Sherlock) repainted.

Since we're talking about dioramas, I think that it's a good time to share mine now that it has been more or less completed:

For those interested, most of the furniture comes from an Etsy shop specialized in 1/6, and I'll be completely honest and say that I wouldn't have been able to finish it without my father helping me with the carpentry work :wink1: Still need to find some way to print the mirror that goes above the fireplace and well...make it look like a mirror.

Next in the tasklist: get Sherlock and Watson (but specially Sherlock) repainted.

Wow!! That looks fantastic - amazing display - thanks for sharing :)

Thank, guys!

That is VERY good. :clap

Where did you get all those books? From ETSY too?

Yes, the books and furniture (fireplace, sofa, bookcase) are all from the same Etsy shop: MiniPlacesStudio. The girl who runs it must really be into TV series, because apart from enough furniture to make the whole 221B Baker street room :lol there are things like the Mad Men sofa and chair. As you can tell from the photos is a quite small diorama because it's -of course- designed to fit on a standard Detolf.

Thank, guys!

Yes, the books and furniture (fireplace, sofa, bookcase) are all from the same Etsy shop: MiniPlacesStudio. The girl who runs it must really be into TV series, because apart from enough furniture to make the whole 221B Baker street room :lol there are things like the Mad Men sofa and chair. As you can tell from the photos is a quite small diorama because it's -of course- designed to fit on a standard Detolf.

Ah, that's a good find. With a bit of wearing down, the chair is almost screen accurate. The sofa is nice too - and she/he can do it in the darker colors.

Back