Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic. Best Sherlock sculpt out there, in my opinion, and that paint work is superb. Who did the repaint, if you don't mind sharing?

i used to think it was best sherlock head but dont really think that anymore. prefer that Iminime one i think. opinion turned as i re-watched show and had figure nearby to compare to screen, is good but not best. also when i saw the trevor marty sculpt next to the HT one.

I think this one I bought is the best sculpt IMO. (on the right compared to BCS sculpt) Looks great with my BCS Sherlock accessories.

IMG_1435.JPG

Sorry to cop everyones picture but I wanted to see them all together (Pop Toys omitted out of pity). They're all really great but I think you're right, illproxy - iminime looks legit. Shame so few got made before the crackdown.

sherlock.jpg

Now, where the blazes is his brother?

Sorry to cop everyones picture but I wanted to see them all together (Pop Toys omitted out of pity). They're all really great but I think you're right, illproxy - iminime looks legit. Shame so few got made before the crackdown.

I've seen the iMinime sculpt and I prefer the one I have. But, collecting is subjective and just my opinion. Also, that picture I took was using my iPhone and not good lighting.

I think Big Chief did a great job with their figure, and I'm happy I bought them and have Moriarty and the door on preorder. I just created two looks using various parts.

IMG_1544.JPG

Pretty cool! where did this headsculpt came from?

^^yeah totally wants one now...

It's a Daco sculpt. He only did a limited run - under twenty, I think - and told me he wouldn't be doing an more. I have the slick backed hair version too.

This is 8-Bit's paint app on daco sculpt - 95% done.

740145_1091008227604627_8584636900233719438_o.jpg

I've seen the iMinime sculpt and I prefer the one I have. But, collecting is subjective and just my opinion. Also, that picture I took was using my iPhone and not good lighting.

I think Big Chief did a great job with their figure, and I'm happy I bought them and have Moriarty and the door on preorder. I just created two looks using various parts.

Yes, I was following the Daco thread but when the time came I couldn't afford to jump on one, unfortunately. I think all three sculpts are great and for now I will content myself with the plain old BCS :) That's an amazing dio, Anx10us. The petri dish is a great touch! What's the green stuff? Also, I didn't know Moriarty was up yet...where did you pe-order him?

thks Anx10us, great set up.:clap

oh wow that daco sculpt is incredible. hnnnnnghhhhhhhhh! was pricey i imagine.

Yes, I was following the Daco thread but when the time came I couldn't afford to jump on one, unfortunately. I think all three sculpts are great and for now I will content myself with the plain old BCS :) That's an amazing dio, Anx10us. The petri dish is a great touch! What's the green stuff? Also, I didn't know Moriarty was up yet...where did you pe-order him?

Thanks. It's just set up in a corner of a temporary cabinet until we move. It's a leaf.

IMG_2157.JPG

Moriarty is on the Big Chief site - https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/sherlock/sixth-scale-figures/jim-moriarty

Very cool. Thanks for the link - Westwood looks great but I hope they work a little more on that sculpt!

I doubt they will. What you see is likely what they'll stay with - that's what they've done in the past.

Back