Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got a call from fedex... $95 in import fees... eff me.

thanks a lot BCS... why didn't you just MAIL IT!!!!! Like I ASKED!!!!!!!!
goddam....

Just to see better difference
ydyzu8ad.jpg
arepu7ys.jpg

No-it's custom narrow shoulders from ebuy-which goes for19-25$ Most common if you write in" 1/6 scale body" in search

It's amazing how better the figure looks with that new body, he looks authoritative like he should.

Hi-my is not slim-just ttm 18,19 knock off, but knock offs anyway are not too much slim.It should be ok.I have that one
adu4eteh.jpg

I wonder how much difference you would see if you just re-dressed the figure on the stock body?

I have a hard time believing there is that much structural difference between the two bodies.

Oh ARRGH I went out for a ten minute walk this morning and I MISSED FED EX -- sticker on the front door. I even got in the car and drove around the neighborhood in hopes of finding the truck. Guess I'm waiting till tomorrow…...

I wonder how much difference you would see if you just re-dressed the figure on the stock body?

I have a hard time believing there is that much structural difference between the two bodies.
Special fore you-both figures in compare
gajy5eqe.jpg
neda7uma.jpg
Vc is jyst to small for outfit and head

Back