Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look really great! If I've done my math right, the pair ends up being about $439US before shipping.

$275 for each.

$525 for the pair with the discount ($25 off).

That's for the regular editions, not the signature editions.

Can we send the deposit today, if so to where?

Sorry, didn't share The complete info, here you are

TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Discount only applies to figures that are purchased as a pair. 2. A pair of figures constitutes 1 x Sherlock Holmes and 1 x Dr. John Watson. 3. FREE Gift is an exclusive lithographic art print (to be revealed soon) by artist Alice X. Zhang, complete with photo mount ready for framing, available while stocks last.

PAYMENTS:.
1. Deposit amounts as follows: Limited Edition figures £15.00 (incl. VAT) each; Signature Edition figures £50.00 (incl. VAT) each.
2. Payment Plans are payable in 4 monthly instalments (minus applicable discount) as follows:
Signature Edition numbered pairs or purchased as a pair: 3 payments of £110.00 (incl. VAT) and 1 payment of £109.98 (incl. VAT);
Limited Edition numbered pairs or purchased as a pair: 3 payments of £85.00 (incl. VAT) and 1 payment of £84.98 (incl. VAT);
Signature Edition figures minus deposit of £50.00 (incl. VAT), 3 x payments of £42.50 (incl. VAT) and 1 payment of £42.49 (incl. VAT);
Limited Edition figures minus deposit of £15.00 (incl. VAT), 3 x payments of £38.75 (incl. VAT) and 1 x payment of £38.74.
3. Prices are shown inclusive of UK VAT. Customers outside the UK and EU are exempt from VAT.

SHIPPING:
Shipping cost is not due at the time of placing your order and is payable only when the items have come into stock and are ready for despatch. We have negotiated discounted shipping rates and can confirm that the cost to ship two figures internationally will no longer be double the cost. New discounted shipping rates apply to all figures purchased from bigchiefstudios.co.uk, irrespective of brand.

It looks like only the numbered (Nos. 001-200) pairs don't require deposits.

So yes, the first option of "Signature Edition, Nos. 001-200, Numbered Pairs", does not require a deposit.

However, they don't make it clear when they will charge you the full amount, or if you opt for the payment plan, when that would start.

It looks like only the numbered (Nos. 001-200) pairs don't require deposits.

So yes, the first option of "Signature Edition, Nos. 001-200, Numbered Pairs", does not require a deposit.

However, they don't make it clear when they will charge you the full amount, or if you opt for the payment plan, when that would start.

I just want a regular single figure of Sherlock :dunno

How do we pay the deposit? :gah:

Right, so looking at the responses on their FB page they are saying that the PO will actually go live in about a week.

Big Chief Studios Limited You pre-order because the item is not in stock yet and still has to be made. As these are limited edition pieces you pre-order with a deposit to ensure you get one, the figures are then manufactured and full payment is taken just before the item ships (generally 5-8months later). The e-mail that has gone out is a news letter with information about the figures so people know before actually purchasing. If you have signed up to the interest list for Sherlock then you will be sent a link prior to the pre-order going live (approximately a weeks time). The current news e-mail has gone out to everyone that has shown an interest in any of our products. Thanks, BCS

According to my calculations it goes like this for both in all of it's variations after any discounts:

a) pair numbered 1-200 with signatures-- $677.64
b) pair numbered 201-400 with signatures--$669.57
c) pair numbered 1-200 w/o signatures--$532.42
d) pair numbered 201-whatever--$524.35

And bare in mind that this is w/o shipping cost. I have all of their previous releases with signatures (with the exception of Amy Pond--didn't order her) but I won't be getting these. I don't remember the others being that expensive but whatever. I am sure they had to pay more for those signatures due to the popularity of the actors. I am very excited to get these but I think I will get the non-signature version that are number 1-200. Can't wait for some more good photographs. Really interested to see how well the Belstaff Milford Sherlock coat comes out. it's really detailed in person and I am sure it will be difficult to replicate. It's difficult to replicate in full scale.

$275 for a single figure is a big chunk of change. I don't know if I can really justify the price at this time. TBH, I don't think the photos look all that great. It's partially that they chose such a dynamic pose of them running which looks silly when their expressions are so neutral. The other picture is better. I'd really like to see some more neutral photos showing the full outfits and whatever accessories they come with.

And did I miss it or did they not have any info on the pre-order date? Ah, I see DGTW has answered that. Thanks.

Count me in as still interested, but only marginally.

$275 for a single figure is a big chunk of change. I don't know if I can really justify the price at this time. TBH, I don't think the photos look all that great. It's partially that they chose such a dynamic pose of them running which looks silly when their expressions are so neutral. The other picture is better. I'd really like to see some more neutral photos showing the full outfits and whatever accessories they come with.

And did I miss it or did they not have any info on the pre-order date? Ah, I see DGTW has answered that. Thanks.

Count me in as still interested, but only marginally.

You're welcome Lu. :duff

What will be included in set(accessories, clothes etc.)?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Is that "in full" option right away or when in stock? As I can't fork over that amount in just a week. :lol

Sorry-is somewhere any info about what else exept figure we can get-violin, hats etc.?

Looks like I've got an odd week or so to see if I can stand Sherlock now. I didn't like the first episode, years back.

Bits and pieces, if you just look at the photos they've posted.

1185168_10152588501636002_1300436639_n.jpg

A mug for John? His cane is there too.
Sherlock has the violin but I doubt the chair will be included.
There'll no doubt be other, smaller pieces dotted about but at this point it's anyone's guess.

I hope there will be also dearstalker hat for Sherlock.

Back