Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case Pauholmes doesn't see that message, this is the GIF.

cu.gif

It did the rounds of FB a couple of weeks ago. Sherlockology, possibly.

ETA: Have this one as well. A strong argument for PERS, BCS?

tumblr_mmd9dawi8x1s8rbf1o1_250.gif

Last edited:
No problem :duff Me too!

PS, my wife loves your Sherlock Khan avatar, where did you find it I searched for an hour and could find it....:slap

Oh well, someone did the job already :p but here it is The video where it came from.

[ame]https://youtu.be/DQZEAUpHGn0[/ame]

Didn't mean to steal your fire, pauholmes. I enjoyed that GIF too when it was posted on FB, so knew where to find it. Just being neighbourly. :wave

tumblr_mso7nbcFcw1qfs5nho5_250.gif

Nahhh no worries man, you were faster than me, everything is OK :peace

tumblr_msh7y73n691sw9gb8o10_500.gif

Don't know if it was reported around these here parts, but future BBC Sherlocks might not be screened in the US...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2426171/RICHARD-KAY-U-S-threat-kill-BBCs-Sherlock.html

Not one mention of Elementary in the piece. That would need to instantly vanish from our screens, as would RDj's movies. This whole thing seems to revolve around 'Public Domain', when this comes into play regarding these particular set of characters, and who actually own the copyright to the final ten Holmes stories and where they are registered...be it here in the UK or in the USA.

It sounds like one hideous, tangled mess that lawyer types seem to love. Let them slog through that legal minefield.

That's interesting (but is from the Daily Mail, so not entirely reliable). Just been reading around about her and it appears that she threatened to disallow Guy Ritchie from making any more of his films when Robert Downey Junior spoke in an interview about Holmes' and Watson's bromance. Sounds like a nutty old bat. Ignore her and she will go away.

Crazy copyright crap. Sherlock Holmes should long be in the public domain, period.

How do we pay the deposit? :gah:

Sorry, didn't share The complete info, here you are

TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Discount only applies to figures that are purchased as a pair. 2. A pair of figures constitutes 1 x Sherlock Holmes and 1 x Dr. John Watson. 3. FREE Gift is an exclusive lithographic art print (to be revealed soon) by artist Alice X. Zhang, complete with photo mount ready for framing, available while stocks last.

PAYMENTS:.
1. Deposit amounts as follows: Limited Edition figures £15.00 (incl. VAT) each; Signature Edition figures £50.00 (incl. VAT) each.
2. Payment Plans are payable in 4 monthly instalments (minus applicable discount) as follows:
Signature Edition numbered pairs or purchased as a pair: 3 payments of £110.00 (incl. VAT) and 1 payment of £109.98 (incl. VAT);
Limited Edition numbered pairs or purchased as a pair: 3 payments of £85.00 (incl. VAT) and 1 payment of £84.98 (incl. VAT);
Signature Edition figures minus deposit of £50.00 (incl. VAT), 3 x payments of £42.50 (incl. VAT) and 1 payment of £42.49 (incl. VAT);
Limited Edition figures minus deposit of £15.00 (incl. VAT), 3 x payments of £38.75 (incl. VAT) and 1 x payment of £38.74.
3. Prices are shown inclusive of UK VAT. Customers outside the UK and EU are exempt from VAT.

SHIPPING:
Shipping cost is not due at the time of placing your order and is payable only when the items have come into stock and are ready for despatch. We have negotiated discounted shipping rates and can confirm that the cost to ship two figures internationally will no longer be double the cost. New discounted shipping rates apply to all figures purchased from bigchiefstudios.co.uk, irrespective of brand.

Back