1/6 Doctor Who Figures - BCS and everything else

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

Weird though. I checked the pay in full option but they only charged me £25. :dunno

Ordered, went really smoothly, though it was faster on my ipad than my computer.

Nice to get excited about a preorder, i don't remember the last sc piece i was this excited to order. Happy to go 4 for 4 on the signature editions as well, though i realize amy wasn't that hard to get.

BCS have sold 106 in in under 8 minutes. :rock

Well pre-ordered, but no receipt and I've not actually created an account with them? How does that work then?

I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mail, but my deposit is paid, so I assume my order is placed.

Same here, pre-ordered through Paypal, no confirmation email. How do we get confirmation. If I try through the site to track order, nothing shows up either.

I got my receipt for the 30 quid.

That was surprisingly easy.

Yeah, it was sort of, well, an anticlimax ...

Well, that's another one to wait for!

I don't think you'll get an e-mail receipt from BCS while the website is unfinished. But you should all have your paypal receipt.

You got an email directly from Big Chief Studios? Or are you referring to the Paypal email?

The PayPal receipt stating that 30 quid had passed hands to BCS.

Back