Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, t reads like it'll be available at the event. Funny- the purchasers of this, who missed out on the first preorder will get it first! :wink1:

are they the event exclusive? cant see the pics :(

Yep. Says "London ExCel 22, 23, 24 Nov 2013" and "Very limited stock, hurry to purchase yours at our booth in the dealer hall".

If they have any left at the end they'll probably be on the site. But seeing what kind of convention this is, chances are pretty much non-existant.

I think if I was in London I would actually buy one, even though I have it on preorder, and all, for, a tie !!!

I think that's good advice. I'm sure if you contacted, and paid, they'd simply put one aside from the 100 and count it as a sale on the day(s).

I don't think you can get these online, though.

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

Those pictures don't work.

I also never got the email. I am assuming they only sent the email out to customers who are located near the con.

it's ok. The limited Ten is the only one I need.

i just emailed them asking if they had any cancellations for the 10th doc fig and if so to let me know, long shot i know! lol at me lol!

alright off to pose me 11th!

I have an extra signature edition I am getting for someone else but they haven't responded to my email. PM me your interest and if has disappeared I'll sell you mine for cost plus shipping.

I have an extra signature edition I am getting for someone else but they haven't responded to my email. PM me your interest and if has disappeared I'll sell you mine for cost plus shipping.

will do, thks pixel!:1-1:

I'd be super-annoyed if they did this with, say, the Night of the Doctor 8th figure or something. But just for a darker shirt it's not too bad for a more limited version. :)

10th-doctor-1_6-ex.jpg

I'd be super-annoyed if they did this with, say, the Night of the Doctor 8th figure or something. But just for a darker shirt it's not too bad for a more limited version. :)

10th-doctor-1_6-ex.jpg

Cool, but I can live without that variant. I like the tie though.

Yeah, I'm definitely in the same boat. I think it's neat for people to have a chance to get him who missed him, and it makes a lot of sense.

Looks like BCS is getting nice momentum going with all their lines...it's great to see. :blissy

Yeah, I'm starting to excited again... I could get the two before the years out.
And a 50th anniversary show next weekend... Yay!!!

Back