Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #1 William Hartnell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a 1/6 Hartnell "diorama", now I just need a Hartnell LOL

Hartnell1.jpg

To me, this still stands as Big Chief's best Who release. Both tailoring and paints were just superb, and the accessories were very nicely done as well, particularly the cane and pipe. This is still the benchmark as far as the Who figures go, for me. Any Hartnell fan should have this one.

Yeah, it's probably the best figure they've made so far. Everything just came together so well.

To me, this still stands as Big Chief's best Who release. Both tailoring and paints were just superb, and the accessories were very nicely done as well, particularly the cane and pipe. This is still the benchmark as far as the Who figures go, for me. Any Hartnell fan should have this one.

:exactly: :goodpost: Can't argue with that! :)

That 11 v.1 base was always a head scratcher. Who on earth wants to fill their display place with that?

After seeing the season finale of Doctor Who and seeing David Bradley portray the First Doctor again I decided to look for one online.
First place I looked was Amazon and got him for $199.
Not sure what the original cost was but I think it was a good deal.

^ Congrats, he's an awesome figure... the best figure in the BCS Doctor Who line IMO. :)

Wish Big Chief would make a David Bradley head expansion pack now after seeing the last episode - would be cool to have the option to swap them!

A mate of mine reckons the BC head resembles Bradley more than Hartnell .
Me, I've always been more than happy with this figure. It came out at the right time for a First Doctor as well.
Prompted to take a couple of fresh pics:

Back