Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on what she looks like in Guardians of the Galaxy. Unless she is playing someone who looks like Amy Pond in terms of make-up and hairstyle it isn't really a help in that regard.

Re-rooting hair... or re-sculpting hair as well.... hopefully her character still has both eyes...

wenn20522921_109_47_1.jpg

Ouch. That's taking the whole hair issue to a whole other level...

I think my final solution was a little less drastic..

MWCtoys review gave the sculpting 3 and a half stars out of four....

What a croc of ****! It looks awful, Barbie like, has no resemblance to the actress and lame unimaginative paint work. I don't no what the hell you were thinking mate, but that deserves no where near as much praise as you gave it. Maybe you are just hyping it up because it was produced here in the UK, which I respect, but, it is a shoddy generic looking figure, a shoddy custom looking job.

I like reading your reviews but that is one awful figure.

The rooted head is just no plain good. I am waiting anxiously for the sculpted hair version because even though the claim is that it's the same head, the execution is definitely dramatically better. Once I see it in someone's hand and if it is as good as it looks initially then I'll be hitting the purchase button from somewhere.

It's not the hair that's the issue with this figure.

IMHO, it's simply the sculpt. The sculpt is very "toy like" and vacant.

I only ordered because they offered the replacement head...which was due a month ago. The figure is still in the box.

Same here, If the replacement head isn't available soon, I say we start asking for a refund. I kept my order because of the replacement head, this needs to be dealt with ASAP, they seem to have gotten the Sherlock figs ready for pre-order pretty quick, since they go up soon, time to deal honestly with those of us who stood by the company through the whole Amy fiasco.

Back