Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doctor 6 and 7 are excellent.

They all had something to offer, but let's face it...at the end, the Doctor was just not being handled correctly. The death knell came when production was switched from the Drama Unit at the BBC, to the Light Entertainment Unit.

That's how little Who was regarded by a certain Mr Grade.

It's just the PPO signup that is later this week, no news on exactly when the PPO will be. At least that's how I read it anyway.

From Facebook:

Look WHO we met last week.

Co-director Tony met up with the Time Lord actor Tom Baker to take the shots for the certificate of authenticity. Both Tom and his wife were simply delightful and very complementary about the figure. Tom particularly liked the "Sshh" gesture!

Our thanks go out to Tom and Sue for the gracious time.
Look out for the Priority Pre-order Sign-up later this week.

Thanks
BCS

1044774_10152433692631002_620384970_n.jpg

Even from a distance I can actually read Tom's signature... :lol

Gotta have it. :D

It's just the PPO signup that is later this week, no news on exactly when the PPO will be. At least that's how I read it anyway.

From Facebook:

Even from a distance I can actually read Tom's signature... :lol

Gotta have it. :D

Thanks. That clears it up. Can't wait for this one.

That looks better than the promo shots, maybe we need more shots of the figure like that - in strong, bright natural light on a shelf. Then I can imagine it better on my shelf, once I've seen how it will look in a similar environment.

Not any more!
People want to be positive on this thread, so they are talking about other stuff!

Originally the new head was going To be available in August, now they are saying Sept/October.

Probably not the right place to post this but... Went to the Doctor Who prom at the Royal Albert Hall last night, fully recommend you watch it when its shown on tv, fabulous...Matts new hair style is interesting too!

Well, I for one am glad I did not buy this figure as a boxed set for the retail price. I would have been completely disappointed.

For the price this figure should have been a Hot Toys quality figure...sadly it was not

The clothing is little more then barbie quality, the shirt and skirt held with velcro...one little snap...what were they thinking...?

The body is at least a little better, kind of a cross between a HT-Kumik copy with a rubber torso...it is smaller then most Cy girls, Triad or even Hot Toys...more Kumik sized.

I bought most of mine loose...but not the head...at the parted out price the head was way overpriced for what it is...it doesn`t even look like the actress.

I guess for those die hard DW fans this figure fits the bill, but as a 1.6 scale figure I was really disappointed...and still have to work on getting a proper Amy head for my Smith Companion...

I guess for those die hard DW fans this figure fits the bill, but as a 1.6 scale figure I was really disappointed...and still have to work on getting a proper Amy head for my Smith Companion...

She'll be in Global Guardians and so Hot Toys will do a figure of her.

Back