Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Veto Ceremony
Spoiler Spoiler:

Reminder that Wednesday is the life eviction this week. :wave

lol, I hope he mentions that it's what Jeff would have wanted in his speech. ;)

This show constantly gets the shaft at the best times. First was a meaningless football game on thursday and today it was a telethon. So I missed two of them. :slap

Yeah I had to catch up on last thursdays episode because of that week football game and then ended up watching sundays episode last night because I had some unexpected guests show up so I needed to rewatch it. Im ready for the last few episodes. BB always brings great tv. I know alot of people arent into reality tv, but BB really steps the bar up as far as intersting television in my opinion at least.

Will Wednesday be the eviction, HoH and then Thursday still be an eviction and the first part of the final HoH then?

By the way... last night on After Dark the Fortune Teller finally came into play. She was spewing out fortunes about the houseguests every few minutes and they all had dates and years attached to them. I fully expect a 'chalkboard' competition. (what year did the fortune teller say Jeff would disappear muttering 'Clown Shoe....)

MAJOR HOUSE UPDATE

Spoiler Spoiler:

MAJOR HOUSE UPDATE

Spoiler Spoiler:

We haven't even seen the P.O.V Competition yet on Wednesday.
I thought the eviction was LIVE on Thursday? So how can anyone be evicted yet? Are they taping it ahead for a reason?
I'm confused:dunno

Wednesday's episode will show the veto/renom, 'live' eviction and HoH (all of which have already gone down) and maybe noms? Thursday might be another veto/renom, eviction to bring it down the final 3 houseguests and the beginning of the 3 part final HoH.

:panic:

Back