Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that to some degree IS playing the game, pick your battles lay low and let the rest oick each other off. Jeff made a move and it cost him..

One could say that. But he has done nothing and I really don't see him picking any type of battle. He will simply go next week.

iunno.. to me Shelly, Adam & Jordan are all floaters.

Dani, Brendon, Rachel, Jeff.. they were players. Kalia and Porsche are getting there but floated along a lot early on.

Winning HOH/Nominating people/Backdooring people/making things happen = Playing the game IMO.

Kalia to me was nothing but a shadow in the background,her 1st HOH was terrible and did nothing except piss of Jeff. When they show her on the goodbye messages,she acts like she's the best player saying I did this and that. Really?

Man, the recaps made Shelly loom horrible as she was actively admitting to lying left and right. Shelly hasn't really played as she refuses to get her hands dirty and own up to it. I hate Kalia but at least she owns her moves. Adam is one of the most impressive floaters given that he openly does it and no one calls him it.

iunno.. to me Shelly, Adam & Jordan are all floaters.

Dani, Brendon, Rachel, Jeff.. they were players. Kalia and Porsche are getting there but floated along a lot early on.

Winning HOH/Nominating people/Backdooring people/making things happen = Playing the game IMO.

Speak the truth :lecture

Kalia to me was nothing but a shadow in the background,her 1st HOH was terrible and did nothing except piss of Jeff. When they show her on the goodbye messages,she acts like she's the best player saying I did this and that. Really?

I thought Porsche was more of a shadow. She was rarely seen at the beginning. She was hardly seen. :rotfl Till now.

Man, the recaps made Shelly loom horrible as she was actively admitting to lying left and right. Shelly hasn't really played as she refuses to get her hands dirty and own up to it. I hate Kalia but at least she owns her moves. Adam is one of the most impressive floaters given that he openly does it and no one calls him it.

Shelly must be delusional thinking that she has a chance of winning BB. LOL She made herself look like a backstabber and a liar. She has/had no chance of winning. I agree, Kalia/Adam have a chance of winning.

Sorry, I can't stand Shelly. She play the victim way too much.

Thats some crazy stuff man, I mean its a damn game. I dont understand why people take it to that extreme. Ive been watching BB since season 1, but some seasons have been better than others, but death threats to someones family is just going overboard. Those are also the people who on the show wouldnt last because obviously cant control there emotions.

Thats what im saying...get shelly out shes just worthless. I mean I guess you could say her gameplay has been lying, but still she doesnt do anything.

This is going to be insane to admit. But for the first time in the whole game, as annoying and ugly as Rachel is, she actually seemed her most calm and collected that last episode, and I have to admit...and hate too, but actually looked ok in the early diary room moments, and her rack was nicely on display lol
I'll give her credit for getting herself together, not running around yelling like a 5 year old, and being super annoying.

Hope Shelley goes. Yeah she plays the "Family" card and could use the money. but there are other ways to get there. If she kept some morals and didn't lie or backstab, she could have went to the end with Jeff and Jordan, then just FIGHT. Win some final competitions, get to the final 2 or 3, THEN plead your case about your family and all that. Still could have won and argued Jeff and Jordan had been here before.

This is going to be insane to admit. But for the first time in the whole game, as annoying and ugly as Rachel is, she actually seemed her most calm and collected that last episode, and I have to admit...and hate too, but actually looked ok in the early diary room moments, and her rack was nicely on display lol
I'll give her credit for getting herself together, not running around yelling like a 5 year old, and being super annoying.

Hope Shelley goes. Yeah she plays the "Family" card and could use the money. but there are other ways to get there. If she kept some morals and didn't lie or backstab, she could have went to the end with Jeff and Jordan, then just FIGHT. Win some final competitions, get to the final 2 or 3, THEN plead your case about your family and all that. Still could have won and argued Jeff and Jordan had been here before.

I really don't care who wins at this point. If Jordan makes it to the end she will get the votes I do believe. Adam is waste (really Adam under 5 minutes?), Rachel is annoying, correction pretty much everyone left is annoying. I guess if I had to pick I would say Porsche. Just because I want to.......well you get the point. :rotfl

Rachel as her own player REALLY isn't that bad or annoying. It's when her powers are multiplied around Brendon that she's at her worst. Same could be said from Brendon last season after Rachel got the boot. Together they're terrible. Far to much emotional coddling between the two.

And Shelly BEST be heading out the door tonight. I hope she cries her way to Julie. I hoping Jordan wins HoH tonight (although who will throw it to her??) with Kalia being sent home next week!

If Shelly actually cons herself off of the block this week I'd give her credit for actually playing. She went to both parties, made her case, promised them the world and they would have been dumb enough to fall for it.

Realistically I hope Jordan or Rachel win HOH so they can get Kalia out, I'm tired of hearing her talk, to me she is more annoying than Rachel.

If Shelly actually cons herself off of the block this week I'd give her credit for actually playing. She went to both parties, made her case, promised them the world and they would have been dumb enough to fall for it.

Realistically I hope Jordan or Rachel win HOH so they can get Kalia out, I'm tired of hearing her talk, to me she is more annoying than Rachel.

After watching her on After Dark (my wife DVRs it) I think I would rather listen to Rachel talk about Brendan for 2 hours than listen to Kalia talk about anything for 30 minutes. Every thing she says is at top volume, with silly voices and "funny" faces. And she thinks she is a brilliant player, which is hilarious. At least Adam knows he's a waste of space.

I didnt even get to watch it because Football was on...Im not a football fan so that sucks for me....i should say im not a main stream sports fan in general so to miss BB cause football is on...wtf

Back