BIB FORTUNA 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Since this will not be an inclusive, let's talk exclusive. What could his be?
I'm stumped.... Maybe it'll be a wall plague representing the Twi'leks [sic] :lol

What could it be really?

Without a doubt, the second best looking 12" SW fig from SS yet. (second only to Obi-Wan).

Giving credit where credit is due, the Hasbro version is very good. Not at SS's detail level, but good nevertheless.

FlyAndFight said:
.....the Hasbro version is very good. Not at SS's detail level, but good nevertheless.
Which one do you mean F&F? I never liked the AOTC Obiwan, but I believe the TPM Obiwan to be a great likeness (for Hasbro) even down to those pesky continuity-messing warts..

pixletwin said:
Which one do you mean F&F? I never liked the AOTC Obiwan, but I believe the TPM Obiwan to be a great likeness (for Hasbro) even down to those pesky continuity-messing warts..
I think he might be talking about the Hasbro Bib Fortuna.

Batty said:
I think he might be talking about the Hasbro Bib Fortuna.
Ah.... yes... context.... I seem to remember something about the importance of.... context.... in a conver.... sation...

Sorry. I'm still a bit blindly flailing about the keyboard in excitement over SDCC... Bib... yes, I agree, Bib was one of Hasbro's finer offerings. I almost bought him off of eBay last week. Glad I decided to wait (but I thought I would have to wait longer than a few days to see SSC do him!)

pixletwin said:
Ah.... yes... context.... I seem to remember something about the importance of.... context.... in a conver.... sation...
Not when you're in chat! :lol

Back