'Beyond: Two Souls' starring Ellen Page -- from Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain devs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great but not going to be able to play it as I'm selling both 360 and my ps3 to pay off PS4.

Heavy rain became one of my favorite games (even though the controls were crap) due to its story. I am stoked for this.

I loved heavy Rain, so this looks right up my alley. It's funny I have always been a big Xbox guy, but this year for me is turning into a Sony heavy year. Last of Us, Beyond 2 Souls, PS4. The only thing I know for certain I'm getting on 360 is Arkham Origins.

I loved heavy Rain, so this looks right up my alley. It's funny I have always been a big Xbox guy, but this year for me is turning into a Sony heavy year. Last of Us, Beyond 2 Souls, PS4. The only thing I know for certain I'm getting on 360 is Arkham Origins.

TLOS and B2S are the biggest gets of the year aside from GTAV.

TLOS and B2S are the biggest gets of the year aside from GTAV.

I'm not a big GTA guy. never have gotten into any of them. Not sure why. I think Rockstar's best game is RDR. i am dying for another one of those. TLOS and B2S look to be 2 story driven games, and that's the kind of stuff I love to play. And there are no major RPGs(or minor ones that i can see) on the horizon.

I'm not a big GTA guy. never have gotten into any of them. Not sure why. I think Rockstar's best game is RDR. i am dying for another one of those. TLOS and B2S look to be 2 story driven games, and that's the kind of stuff I love to play. And there are no major RPGs(or minor ones that i can see) on the horizon.

I never played GTA for story, always the free roaming experience. Without a doubt, Sony's got the biggest exclusives this year by a landslide.

This will be great, but after that **** she said about TLOU and how she's trying to hype the game up in this video... she really comes off as very snobbish. She's Juno in every role. The game is worth the buy strictly based on Dafoe.

Last edited:
Back