'Beyond: Two Souls' starring Ellen Page -- from Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain devs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The character model in Last of Us has already been changed. This game is probably the reason.

Yeah I suspected that as soon as I seen the trailer for this. They made her head and face bigger :D

I wonder if we will be able to use her power at will? I would like a little more freedom than what Heavy Rain offered.

My interest is definitely perked. I saw the trailer last night. I really liked what I saw. Looking forward to its release.

And you don't like her because of that?

Anyways, this will probably be a pass for me.

There's that and I don't think her acting is anything special to keep getting her roles. I know she's got a big following but I don't see the appeal in her at all.

There's that and I don't think her acting is anything special to keep getting her roles. I know she's got a big following but I don't see the appeal in her at all.

She will look like she's 15 for the rest of her life, what more do you need as a man?

25 minutes of gameplay. The video was recorded off screen though.

[ame]https://youtu.be/UHYUL_gA7pw[/ame]

man, i dunno. I tired of the Heavy Rain 'controls'

These games are very similar to the classic laser disk game, Dragon's Lair - predetermined controls - truly an interactive movie, not a game. At least, what I consider a game. May pass on this one. Played Heavy Rain once, but have no desire to play again

man, i dunno. I tired of the Heavy Rain 'controls'

These games are very similar to the classic laser disk game, Dragon's Lair - predetermined controls - truly an interactive movie, not a game. At least, what I consider a game. May pass on this one. Played Heavy Rain once, but have no desire to play again

Yeah, I'm the same. I never finished Heavy Rain. With the action in Beyond, I'm expecting a ton of the quick time events they did in Heavy Rain. Blah.

Cage has great stories in his head and his cinematic execution is great, but kinda think he should be a filmmaker

Yeah, I hear he's not even a big fan of the gaming art form and would probably rather be making films. Not sure why he doesn't if that's the case.

Seems like either people truly loved Heavy Rain are absolutely hated it. I for one thought it was the most enjoyment I've had in a game in the last 5-10 years.

Though I do hope there is a little more hands on gameplay in this one, but I do want to continue the trend of choice making with multiple endings.

She will look like she's 15 for the rest of her life, what more do you need as a man?

:lurking

Really not interested in a quick time game. Didn't enjoy Heavy Rain enough to give this a go.

Yeah this looks pretty horrible. It reminds me of the Sega CD games where all you did was press buttons here and there while a movie played out, like Night Trap.

Last edited:
It is what it is. I do hope it has some exploratory bits and puzzles more akin to Indigo Prophecy, and not just a mostly cinematic experience like Heavy Rain.

Dont you be bad mouthing night trap!

Don't get me wrong, I love Night Trap. That was THE reason why I got a Sega CD but you'd think in 20 years the video game industry would've moved on from these types of games. It doesn't bother me too much though as I'm sure there are people who enjoy these types of games.

Back