Better phone, iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy s4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an LG Optimus G Pro. After sitting down and toying with the big 3 (iphone 5, HTC ONE, Samsung GS4) I found myself wanting something else. They are all nice phones, mind you but I went with the OG Pro almost the moment I saw it because it combined everything I wanted. It has the largest display of them all (5.5in full HD 1080p with more true colors and better brightness control) so it was easy enough to read my news apps and browse the web without straining my eyes. It also has a physical home button flanked by two soft keys for BACK and Options/Settings.

But it also had the biggest battery of them all (3100+mAmp) and I can go almost three days without a charge with normal (NOT HEAVY) use. In the end, its user preference. So go with what you like and feels most natural to you.

SPECS (Almost forgot)

1.7ghz quad core Snapdragon
2gig onboard RAM
32gig Solid State Internal Hard Drive (Thats right, STANDARD none of the other phones offer a 32gig capacity with SD card slots as a standard feature)
Expandable memory to 64 gigs via SD input.

$100 less expensive than GS4 with smoother running interface and hardware that will run cooler to the touch (GS4 snapdragon runs the same quad core CPU but I believe its overclocked from the factory to run 1.9ghz).

Last edited:
Back