Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah...but did he say he was 'Jimmy McGill'? It's been a while since I've seen that ep, but the name sounds new to me.

No, Jimmy McGill is the first time we've heard of the name. It fits with his Irish ancestry though.

I'm sure a couple of episodes down the line he'll create the "Saul Goodman" persona that we all know and love and earn street cred with the homeboys with a Jewish name.

If this is 5 years before Saul met Walter and it is his origin story of how he became a CRIMINAL lawyer, I could see them waiting until season 2-3 before Huell comes back.

I love how you still have The Plague as your avatar!! :rock

As for BCS i cant wait! im sure it wull be great.

Anyone watch the Bette Call Saul song on AMC. Some footage of the show was shown.

Reminded me of Heisenberg's song.

It was a bit overly-elaborate and almost meta. Never cared much for the Heisenberg song, didn't care for this "video" or whatever but the song itself should be fine. I don't imagine it will be that full version of the song every time the show begins though.

Bob Odenkirk Says BETTER CALL SAUL is 85 Percent Drama, 15 Percent Comedy

I would say that is about the same ratio as Breaking Bad. I am getting excited for this more and more :)

Back