Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*SOLD OUT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*

Ok, I just got word from Beto on his next projects will be. Mark these down and keep eye out for official thread. Hope you guys like....

Full Figure sets...

Michael Myers (1978)
Jason part 3 Full Figure (Battle Damage)
Jason Part 4 Special "..where's the corkscrew.." Edition.......Special because the weapons that will come with this figure will be real metal.

edit** Jason 3 will be a battle damage version. Sorry.

:yess: I WANTS THEM ALL NOW!!

i would like a jason 4 special...:)...also...can you send me your paypal so that i can send you the shipping....thanks..:)

I got head, I head........Jason heads that is:lol:yess:. Started to ship today. plceemake went out today, updated and posted info on thread. Levit05 and pzuzu will go out Monday.

Ok, I just got word from Beto on his next projects will be. Mark these down and keep eye out for official thread. Hope you guys like....

Full Figure sets...

Michael Myers (1978)
Jason part 3 Full Figure (Battle Damage)
Jason Part 4 Special "..where's the corkscrew.." Edition.......Special because the weapons that will come with this figure will be real metal.

edit** Jason 3 will be a battle damage version. Sorry.

Will he be selling heads on there own?

Is it late to be put on the waitlist? If not i would be intersted.

Guys who have not paid, sorry but I need to move this forward now. If you are not able to pay, I have to go to the next person who is ready. Please get back to me tonight or names will be removed. Unfortunately I can not extend anyone any more time to pay. I've sent pm's out. This on the wait list, please be ready to pay if I start moving onto you guys. Thanks

Last pm's sent before going on to wait list members. I sent pm's to those people as well. These sculpt can not be put on hold. First Come, First Served (meaning payment). Thanks

Re: Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*ONLY 3 LEFT!!

3 Spots open. Ready to ship. First come First serve.

Re: Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*ONLY 3 LEFT!!

Hi Papito, payment has been sent to Beto, and i have sent you the money for the international shipping.
Thanks

Re: Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*ONLY 2 LEFT!!

payment sent full Papito

Re: Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*ONLY 1 LEFT!!

Papito,
Payment has been sent to Beto!

Re: Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*ONLY 1 LEFT!!

Here's 1 that Beto painted just to show how it looks painted. This is not a service he's offering at the moment. Enjoy......
JASON-PART-3.jpg

Back