Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*SOLD OUT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beto's 1/6 Jason Voorhees part 3 limited run*NEW*

Payment sent. Please check. Thanks

Hi, Is it gonna ship out soon? Thanks

All 7 sculpts are casted. I forgot to post that there was a delay with the hockey mask because Beto had to clean them up some more. He stated that those are now done. So shipping to me should be any day now. Just waiting on confirmation.

Also, I'm still waiting on reply back from 4 people on the list. I will send another pm requesting for payments. If you want to drop off the list, please let me know so I can offer your spot to another member.

Thanks

All 7 sculpts are casted. I forgot to post that there was a delay with the hockey mask because Beto had to clean them up some more. He stated that those are now done. So shipping to me should be any day now. Just waiting on confirmation.

Also, I'm still waiting on reply back from 4 people on the list. I will send another pm requesting for payments. If you want to drop off the list, please let me know so I can offer your spot to another member.

Thanks

Could you please add me as a reserve spot in case someone doesnt end up paying?
Thanks.

Hi have all of these sold out, or is there a way i could be put onto a reserve list in case anyone drops out?
Thanks a lot

Very shortly there will be an update on the status of the shipments. Just waiting of Beto to get back to me.

@Joey Vandyne, once Beto gets done wrapping up on his current work load, we will announce next full Jason Figure. The idea is for Beto to knock out all Jason, just can not say just yet what will next one be :)

Very shortly there will be an update on the status of the shipments. Just waiting of Beto to get back to me.

@Joey Vandyne, once Beto gets done wrapping up on his current work load, we will announce next full Jason Figure. The idea is for Beto to knock out all Jason, just can not say just yet what will next one be :)

Oh man! Now I can't wait...It could be a part 6, or a part 7? I believe he did a part 8, but I'm not familiar with the others he's done.

So far he did Part 3 Stan Winston version, part 8, Jason Goes To Hell, regular part 3 and remake Jason

So far he did Part 3 Stan Winston version, part 8, Jason Goes To Hell, regular part 3 and remake Jason

Oh wow. Part 8 must have looked awesome! (as always, Beto's work is masterful).

I think my favorite Jason (underneath the mask) would be the Part 4, but my overall favorite designs are from Part VI-Jason Lives, and Part VII-The New Blood.

Gosh, I wish I could get my hands on one of Beto's Jasons, before they're sold out, but I can never seem to find the thread in time!

Part 6 part 6 part 6 :pray::pray::pray:

Oh wow. Part 8 must have looked awesome! (as always, Beto's work is masterful).

I think my favorite Jason (underneath the mask) would be the Part 4, but my overall favorite designs are from Part VI-Jason Lives, and Part VII-The New Blood.

Gosh, I wish I could get my hands on one of Beto's Jasons, before they're sold out, but I can never seem to find the thread in time!

Same :(:monkey2

Ok, got word these sculpts went out yesterday and on the way to me. For those who has not paid, please get back if you still want these or not. I have a couple of people on the wait list in case I do not hear back from those members by the time these sculpts arrive.

For those who paid for the sculpt and not shipping yet, LMK when you will be able to send me the funds to ship out your head sculpts to you. As of right now, plceemake is set to go once I get the sculpts.
Thanks

Thanks. I have been looking forward to it. ;)

Ok, I just got word from Beto on his next projects will be. Mark these down and keep eye out for official thread. Hope you guys like....

Full Figure sets...

Michael Myers (1978)
Jason part 3 Full Figure (Battle Damage)
Jason Part 4 Special "..where's the corkscrew.." Edition.......Special because the weapons that will come with this figure will be real metal.

edit** Jason 3 will be a battle damage version. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back