Betomatali's Leprechaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo.VS.ozone

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you are one of the 3 that commissioned this piece please contact me. JMD777 please contact me if you can. It seems that two of the three figures made have pants that are not accurate in color or material. I believe JMD777 has the only figure with the accurate pair.

If anyone has Lupitas email please pm it to me. I'd like to contact her first to ask about this before I go and file a paypal claim against Beto for goods not recieved as described. This item cost 3k per....there is no reason why 2 of the 3 made should have inferior parts or pieces.

Danger maybe you can chime in? I know you've been very helpful.

Last edited:
Anyone with Lupitas direct email info please pm me. I'd like to contact her directly and possibly work this out with her before taking it to PayPal to file a claim.

seriously, you are trying to file a paypal claim because the color of the pant is inaccurate?

seriously, you are trying to file a paypal claim because the color of the pant is inaccurate?

Absolutely Yes! I paid $3000 dollars for this figure and was Beto's selling pitch was that it will have very fine details like real gold buttons on the vest and accurate color clothing. But that's besides the point, this was a small 3 piece release why are things like pants different. As it stands mine and some guy who goes by the name bad on Instagram have a pair of production prototype pants. It's basically the cheap basic materials a tailor uses first to get the fit and tailoring right on the figure before they buy the good material for the final finished version. JMD777 has the final version of the pants....accurate color and accurate material, we don't. We have some pink ribbed pants that don't even match what the pants in the film look like in color or material. I'm gonna post pics soon.

Last edited:
Absolutely Yes! I paid $3000 dollars for this and was told that it would have real gold buttons on the vest and accurate clothing. But that's besides the point, this was a small 3 piece release why are things like pants different. As it stands mine and some guy who goes by the name bad on Instagram have the proto pants. JMD777 has the final version of the pants....accurate color and accurate material. I'm gonna post pics soon.
hope it gets all sorted,good luck

hope it gets all sorted,good luck

Thanks man that's all I want to do is get it fixed. I don't know why he would let that detail just slip by him, he knows I'm a friggin Hawk with an eye for this stuff. C'mon, really......you know 3K man. What's right is right. I have a legitimate beef here.

Bad from Instagram, please contact me maybe you can communicate with Betomatali a little better because this guy is way off the radar and I got a lot of other issues going on with him, products still owed to me etc. I just recently discovered this latest mishap....Lets try and work together and get it all resolved.

If anyone has Beto or Lupitas Instagram please pm me. I'll reach out to them there. I really don't want to be the guy that files that $3000 dollar claim against them because that 3k is looking like 6k right now with two figures that have this issue. Even if we may have some differences, lets resolve this. I'm sure this can be fixed amicably.

Neo Geo,
If you are interested in possibly working with me to contact Lupita or Beto for the correct color and material Lep pants that we are owed please pm me.

Can you email to their email address that you sent the PayPal payment to?

I will try that. I believe the email used for the payment was Lupitas. I hope maybe she can reach out to me if she has any activity on these boards. I'd like to work this out with her direct.

Back