• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Betomatali's Freddy Krueger for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK guys i very bussy filling orders so y dont want to offer nothing new until I finish filling the orders that are delayed but i need some funds, so i offer my Freddy Krueger from my personal collection, the figure is the same than the images but i make some changes in the paint job, looks more dirty and nasty, and I change the blades mine has laser cut stainless steel blades, (caution the blades are vey pointy and can harm you if you dont have care). also includes true type advanced body, hat, sweater pants and boots all painted and wathered. remember this is my personal piece so it have some little differences and improvements, the figure is in hand and ready to the cost is $650 usd plus shipping
IMG_7364.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_7341.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale Beto that is a wonderful custom piece and the best Freddy I have seen :)

Amazing piece Beto. If I had the money I would be all over this. Good luck on the sale.

Back