Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!! by betomatali

black and white suit gets my vote too.

i'm pretty sure that's gonna stand out too, teddy - not seen many raggedy looking black and white suits on a saturday afternoon down the highcross myself.

:lol

I have seen far worse states down the Highcross on a Saturday afternoon as I am sure you have :monkey4

I think I talked about this with Beto and if I remember correctly he wanted to go with the white and black suit! :)

Commission highway here I come again :lol

Gonna have to sell some of the figures I can part with quick. Definitely want one if I can.

Please put me on the list of interest.

Last edited:

Maybe a second run with the burgundy suit... but personally I'd just want the standard black and white one as I associate Beetljuice most with that look.

A shrunken head would be a hilarious item to go with this, and maybe a copy of the "Handbook for the Recently Deceased".

It's gonna be a full figure bro. Complete with clothes, paint, etc.

Then I'd like to be added to the list. White and black suit would be good. Great movie, art direction, and performance. Whatever happened to M. Keaton?

Hope it's this one
beetlejuice2.jpg

I have spoken with Beto and its definitely the Black and White suit! :rock

I am so in on this Beto, Loved your Darkman fig never got the chance to get one...

Andale, put me down for one depending on price.

i am going to have to take a few more GQ shoots to make this happen----but i am in on this one------

Get your portfolio pimpin going on Mojo. You don't wanna miss out on this one. You already know I'm on board. Count me in Beto.

awesome sculpt, it resembles Keaton a bit but I can't point out what's off, i know the hair and makeup's missing. you def nailed the beetlejuice perv face tho lol.

Then I'd like to be added to the list. White and black suit would be good. Great movie, art direction, and performance. Whatever happened to M. Keaton?

he's still around - he was pretty funny in the other guys. i recently rewatched my whole 80s/90s keaton collection. great actor. loved his ron howard movies especially.

The Teeth, Nose, Acne!! Everything about this sculpt is Rad!!
Yessir "Either get down, or get moved around!"

there's talk of Beetlejuice 2, last week one of the writers talked to keaton and they really want to make it happen, they just need a good story. would love to get a sculpt when it's done, the black/white suit would be fairly easy to do on one's own. throw some dirt on it, make it authentic!

P.S. I love beetlejuice so much i drew a movie poster, mondo style, for it. haha

beetlejuice%2Bmauro%2Bposter.tif

I love the purple suit, and the trenchcoat suit whit the guide cap, and the spikes, and the cowboy suit!! but i go for the black and white suit, the showtime suit.

there's talk of Beetlejuice 2, last week one of the writers talked to keaton and they really want to make it happen, they just need a good story. would love to get a sculpt when it's done, the black/white suit would be fairly easy to do on one's own. throw some dirt on it, make it authentic!

P.S. I love beetlejuice so much i drew a movie poster, mondo style, for it. haha

beetlejuice%2Bmauro%2Bposter.tif

Very cool poster... I heard the same thing a month or two ago that the director was wanting M. Keaton, for the sequel. He made it very clear that without Keaton beetlejuice 2 would not be filmed.

Without Burton, Beetlejuice 2 should never be filmed!

Back