Best Tony Stark Head Sculpt Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mech Test or Mark IV I suppose. You could wait until they unveil the Mark VII to see what that will some with. RDJ is a bane for Hot Toys, they just can't quite seem to get his likeness down. The original Mark III head is passable for Tony Stark's father though. :)

The head that came with the Mk4 (and re-released with the new mk.6) by a wide margin. Its awesome.

I don't think Mk.7 will come with a full head sculpt. He was never seen witht he body armor on and no helmet during the movie in that suit.

I don't think Mk.7 will come with a full head sculpt. He was never seen witht he body armor on and no helmet during the movie in that suit.
But he was! When they arrest Loki, he has the armor but no helmet.

I saw some custom head sculpts from some seller in Asia. The pictures provided look pretty top notch but not sure how reliable the pics are. Anyone know much about this and whether it's worth it?

TS%25201.png
TS%25202.png

I agree with the Mech Test being best, followed by the Mark IV version. But really, no Stark head released is all that great IMO, and it doesn't look like that trend is changing with the Mark VII version. This guy must be the current generation's Harrison Ford with the difficult to capture likeness.

If that is the "custom" headsculpt you are talking about, its a recast. Avoid recasters.

Guess the paintwork (if it comes painted) will be less impressive then. That's a shame, was contemplating using it for a Tony Stark kitbash. :(

Back