Best first predator statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goat46

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well if you look at my post history you will see that I only recently started collecting and SWORE that it would be one and done with the Hulk Maquette. Well I now have superman coming and I am looking for a predator, yeah, I'm hooked!!!

I was hoping to get your guys input on what the best predator statue is for under $400. I am looking at the 1/5 scale ones and the LSB. What is the consensus of the best of the lot that can still be picked up? The triangles on the LSB really hurt it in my eyes, but I want to be open to suggestion. As for the 1/5 I really like the P1, Wolf and Bad blood ones. which stands out from those, and they are still available right? Any input would be great, and if you guys own some I would love to see, especially if there are some together. Lastly, is there anywhere in canada you guys would recommend buying from if not SS direct? cheers.

Bad Blood is one I don't have.

I believe it is 1/6 not 1/5 though.

I didn't get it because I don't like the Narin sculpt of preds. THey look like they live underwater to me in those sculpts.

are the others 1/5, and do have them? If so, how are they and which would you recommend?

yeah they are 1/5. There's also the older diorama ones with the name of the movie on the base that are smaller.

I like the elder and scar the best because you can't find too many licensed statues of them.
But scar seems incomplete without the dagger and cannon.

I don't display the others as much because I have the Maquette and LSF... I'm probably not the best guy to ask then :lol

I probably would have voted for 1/5 p2 (pending the sculpt) but they didn't make him!

Last edited:
Bad Blood is one I don't have.

I believe it is 1/6 not 1/5 though.

I didn't get it because I don't like the Narin sculpt of preds. THey look like they live underwater to me in those sculpts.

Yeah Bad Blood is smaller. I have him and the Elder, may pick up Wolf at some point down the road.

Bad Blood is a really cool little statue but if you are looking for movie related Preds I would look into the Dioramas. I only have the ones from the Alien movies but they are very cool!

The jungle hunter LSB would also make a killer first Predator item.

I would go with the Wolf, if I was not getting the LSF would would not be selling my EX version. Although the P2 elder is really nice as other have mentioned as well.

I think the Predator 1 Classic statue 1/5 exclusive is the best. Was priced around $300 i think

Predator-Statue-1-5-Classic-Predator-51-cm-Sideshow-18549545.jpg

I think the Predator 1 Classic statue 1/5 exclusive is the best. Was priced around $300 i think

Predator-Statue-1-5-Classic-Predator-51-cm-Sideshow-18549545.jpg

Agreed. This is the one I ended up getting for now.

When I look at him, reminds me of P1...which is what I wanted.

I actually wanted the p1 1/5 scale, but it only has the masked head, and I really want an unmasked one. I think I might want to go with the wolf 1/5.

Any of these if you can find them...

25fh751.jpg

tan1nl.jpg

20hoy9s.jpg

Edit: Sorry, that's the 'Savage' edition.
The P1 LSB is quality, P2 is nice despite the paint which could of been better.

If I had my choice of all the above P1 LSB would win every time.

Save your money. The 1/5 statues which are more like 1/6, and the 1:2 busts are junk.
You're better off with nothing on your shelf until you can get the SWS maquette, the 1:1 bust or a CM.

:mwaha :slap

If you read the OP again the guy has $400 to get his first Predator collectable :cuckoo:

Of course the $2,000+ items are going to be better but not everyone has that type of money to spend on polystone.

Back