BEST DECKARD FIGURE EVER thanx to kind eBayers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a killer prop replica to own... sadly every time I've seen one they are serious $$$ :monkey2

I also got a Deckard head sculpt in the mail today -- the revamped Hero Heads (Frontline) sculpt. Apparently my having ordered this head held up my order quite a bit, since they had to redo the molds or something, but it seems quite a bit nicer than the previous version (at least from what I have seen in pictures). I may just use this one for my figure. I would like to see an unpainted example of Spenser's sculpt, though.

h2_bladerunner3.jpg

h2_bladerunner2.jpg

h2_bladerunner1.jpg

I also got a Deckard head sculpt in the mail today -- the revamped Hero Heads (Frontline) sculpt. Apparently my having ordered this head held up my order quite a bit, since they had to redo the molds or something, but it seems quite a bit nicer than the previous version (at least from what I have seen in pictures). I may just use this one for my figure. I would like to see an unpainted example of Spenser's sculpt, though.

h2_bladerunner3.jpg

h2_bladerunner2.jpg

h2_bladerunner1.jpg

I saw this one on ebay last week. Looks like a great likeness of Ford, but I don't see Deckard in the sculpt.

Okay, unpainted Deckard head. Spenser is using a different kind of resin -- similar to something Lonnie Hale has experimented with -- so it's hard to capture the detail. The resin has a "frosted" appearance. You'll have to take my word, the detail is there, and the likeness...I can't wait to tackle this. The neck must be drilled, and there's a vent on the back of the head that will require some cleanup. Without further ado, here he is:

deckard1.jpg

deckard2.jpg

I'm really, really impressed with Spenser's work here.

I forgot about Rachael, here’s the sculpt I was working on... It looks a lot better in person these pictures are old, I‘ve done more work to it. As soon as I can remember to get batteries for my camera all take better shots.

rachael1.jpg

Nice progress. I see you are having problems with that hairdo too.

Any new pics?

does anyone know if the android hunter figs come with boxes? there's one on ebay right now which i'm on the verge of getting to go with spencer's custom head, but there's no box. makes me think it's old, unless they don't actually come with boxes.

I have been playing with some ideas on this.

2262069821_2d42a86889_b.jpg

Would you prefer boxes be specific to the characters or general?

Last edited:
Okay, unpainted Deckard head. Spenser is using a different kind of resin -- similar to something Lonnie Hale has experimented with -- so it's hard to capture the detail. The resin has a "frosted" appearance. You'll have to take my word, the detail is there, and the likeness...I can't wait to tackle this. The neck must be drilled, and there's a vent on the back of the head that will require some cleanup. Without further ado, here he is:

deckard1.jpg

deckard2.jpg

Wow!
That looks fantastic!
Thanks.

h2_bladerunner3.jpg

h2_bladerunner2.jpg

h2_bladerunner1.jpg

That is an awesome sculpt. I got his new Indiana Jones and it rocks. My only issue with both sculpts is that he is squinting almost like he's looking into the sun. But other than that, sweet!!

Last edited:
Great sculpt. I've looked around but can't find any place to get an Arnie head sculpt?

deckard1.jpg

deckard2.jpg

ooh that kinda looks like the same resin/stuff Mindbook was using. at least a bit of the same effect. VERY NICE!

Is that the same sculpt and material used in the picture a few posts above? Somehow they look different. It looks very very nice in these pictures. I finally broke down and got an Android Hunter on ebay today ($80 MIB) so I am trying to find a head for it. The Hero Heads sculpt is much nicer than the previous one, but I agree that it doesn't look as much like Deckard as yours, Spenser.

Back