Best Buy Captain America : Civil War Steelbook errors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushmore223

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just received my order from Best Buy today, my Captain America : Civil War Steelbook came in perfect condition, and so did the other one I didn't order. That's right, I just received 2!

I noticed another member mention they were concerned because it looked like multiple orders were coming when they only ordered half as many, so I'm beginning to think this may be happening to a lot of people, which is why I'm starting this thread.

So, let us know if this happens to you.

Now I need to ask myself, how honest should I be? Should I spend my time and money on gas to correct BB's mistake or profit from it?

If there's an error at the register that benefits me I'll do the honorable thing and call attention to it. If something shows up in my mailbox it's mine.

I just received my order from Best Buy today, my Captain America : Civil War Steelbook came in perfect condition, and so did the other one I didn't order. That's right, I just received 2!

I noticed another member mention they were concerned because it looked like multiple orders were coming when they only ordered half as many, so I'm beginning to think this may be happening to a lot of people, which is why I'm starting this thread.

So, let us know if this happens to you.

Now I need to ask myself, how honest should I be? Should I spend my time and money on gas to correct BB's mistake or profit from it?
I'll answer your question with a question:

Do you live in LA? :)

If there's an error at the register that benefits me I'll do the honorable thing and call attention to it. If something shows up in my mailbox it's mine.

Or am I extra dishonest and trade the second copy in for a copy of CA:TFA in 3D?

Edit - :lol Guess that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Best Buy is a billion-dollar corporation. They can handle you keeping the extra copy.

Now, if this had happened at a Mom and Pop Media store then I'd absolutely urge you to bring it back.

I dont know whats up with that but on my last bulk orders of movies I did get double copies, my friend was happy he got the the doubles. I ordered the 3d steel book but I dont have a 3d player does the standard bluray still have all the features?

Back