Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Berserk 353 scans are out, so it should be translated by Friday.

Man does **** go down in this one, including the return of a character we haven't seen in a while. It seems Miura is surpassing himself because the art here is the best it's been in a while.

Next release is confirmed late February too.

I am actually okay with Berserk taking as long as it does AS LONG as the quality remains high. If a creator loses their spark for a creation quality dips and the work becomes mediocre. Look at bleach, it was enjoyable for what, two story arcs and then making the story became more of a job that the creator despised instead of a labor of love. As long as it remains a labor of love I am fine with concluding the series when I am a grey old man with a catheter being reminded what my grand children's names are.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Berserk 353 - The Final Fragment

Another short chapter/episode but the plot is moving fast towards the critical point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Berserk 353 - The Final Fragment

Another short chapter/episode but the plot is moving fast towards the critical point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

These last set of chapters has been very good and greatly outclasses all of those on the boat chapters. I never I knew I wanted Dogguts.

Let's hope this next chapter the potato comes back to her senses.

I just bought Slan from Amiami this morning. That finishes up the God Hand for me. I do want another Femto to have in the egg.

Requested they make a Skull Knight figma. You know what to do. :lecture

figma 10th Anniversary Product Request Survey

Voted SK with his horse. I got my Slan from Amiami this morning. Really excellent figure. Bit loose in the torso but whatever, she's attached to the stand. What a pain in the ass to put the clam shells back in the box.

I'm getting a pretty nice tax return so I'll order the new Guts then.

I requested Serpico myself, really hoping they continue the Berserk line

Never vote again.

Voted SK with his horse. I got my Slan from Amiami this morning. Really excellent figure. Bit loose in the torso but whatever, she's attached to the stand. What a pain in the ass to put the clam shells back in the box.

I'm getting a pretty nice tax return so I'll order the new Guts then.

Never vote again.

Woops

I voted for Skullknight on Horse, but in the additional comments I pretty much just put any more Berserk!

Wonderfest is next weekend so hopefully we see a prototype skull knight figma and maybe threezero's Berserker Guts.

I want to see threeezero more than anything. I want reborn Griffith and berserker. Also wouldn’t mind a casca tbh

I want to see threeezero more than anything. I want reborn Griffith and berserker. Also wouldn’t mind a casca tbh

They said that they were going to make more from the series but we haven't gotten anything for a while. Hopefully news sometime this year will pop up.

Back