Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If TZ made a Slan, that would be amazing. They might as well expand their original four character idea and make it a complete series. They would be the only ones making them considering only RAH made a limited run and Art of War just makes statues. Completely sold out every time they release a 1/6 scale figure for Berserk, I can guarantee.

If I had a choice after Berserker, I'd want reborn Griffith and Femto. Hell, even Skull Knight's horse.

Yes, Griffith is a MUST, no 1/6 scale figures of him, at all. I heard that they are in the process of making Skull Knight's horse. I'm surprised that his horse wasn't originally with the figure.

I don't think Medicom makes anime figures anymore to be honest. Also if we are talking 1/6 then reborn griffith and casca are the way to go.

They still do make figures based on anime. I think Fate Saber was the latest one that they did, was released last year. I know theyre making a LOT of Kamen Rider at the moment though.

I'd love Threezero to do a Band of the Hawk armored Griffith like the Figma but the Reborn armor is definitely due for a rendition in figure form.
And seriously, they need to quit screwing around and show some progress on the Berserker Armor Guts.
Love the idea of them making Skull Knights horse... but that might be really hard to have room for. I'd prefer Figma to do Skull Knight & the Horse as a two pack (maybe as an SP release and do a regular release of just Skull Knight solo).

I got excited this morning when I checked FB because there was a Threezero post for a new female character. I got my hopes up that it was for Berserk--turns out it was Ghost in the Shell. :mad:

A TZ Slan, eh? She's popular enough that it makes sense but I wonder if they would even attempt it considering how raunchy she always looks. Someone needs to do her troll intestine form as well.

It's funny because for all the years I've been following Berserk, I've only just recently noticed she has a big **** in between her breasts on her corset. >_>

I hope it won't be years before they decide to continue the Berserk line at TZ. But anyways, if you look at the creation data for Slan, you can see that the D is more prominent, complete with nuts.

She's probably done everything explicit under the sun. I can only imagine her eclipse involved a mass orgy gone wrong or something. She's a sadomasochist that thrives on cruelty after all. :monkey4

Speaking of which, the next anime episode preview text teases "I missed you boy". I'm excited but she's going to look weird with censored nipples until the Blu-ray comes out. :lol

I'd love to know her story and see how she became so, freaky. BUT they're making a background story for Grunbeld first. Just hope that they continue with that trend and make novels or include in the manga the backgrounds of the more popular characters.

Berserk HQS concept by Tsume, 3 HQS that can be display alone or in a diorama (with certainly swapable parts), still need more infos for scale and all things for this project ^^.

61330718358702102032997111711679079699872604763326o.jpg

Tsume makes some pretty amazing resin statues so I'll probably pick this up. Thanks for the info!

I know its been asked for the last 7 yrs but is there anything to indicate in the forseeable future that they are getting off the ****ing boat....

Back