Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That fanfiction of a chapter?
risitaslaughing.gif

With jjk I like it but I can’t get into it heavy. Like the main character just doesn’t grab me but none of the new gen shounen characters that good imo. I think I’m just old? Idk. Deku is a huge crybaby, denji is a creepy weirdo and the main jjk guy is just not interested I forgot his name. Gojo literally carries the series and made it as popular as it is now.

I received an interesting email from threezero today about a newsletter and a survey. I've completed it and asked for more Berserk characters, please take a few minutes to submit it too if you'd like your voices to be heard. :)

frank_jaeger on Instagram just opened pre-orders for fully painted 1/6 Guts head, compatible with ThreeZero Berserker armor body! Limited to 20 heads! He sculpted and painting will be done by Lyactionfigurecustom (has done Guts heads before; his paint work is phenomenal).
DM him to reserve.

Total price is $200+shipping ($120 down payment now, $80+shipping later). I placed a reservation.

So far there are only 10 heads left available to pre-order.

IMG_7658.jpeg

IMG_7659.jpeg

IMG_7657.jpeg

IMG_7660.jpeg

frank_jaeger on Instagram just opened pre-orders for fully painted 1/6 Guts head, compatible with ThreeZero Berserker armor body! Limited to 20 heads! He sculpted and painting will be done by Lyactionfigurecustom (has done Guts heads before; his paint work is phenomenal).
DM him to reserve.

Total price is $200+shipping ($120 down payment now, $80+shipping later). I placed a reservation.

Put my name down as soon as he posted about these! I love this sculpt so much. I really love Frank's ability to sculpt clean hard edges so that plane changes are extremely visible, notably on the nose and neck area. He has a nice animated feel to his sculpts without them being too cartoony and Ryo has a fantastic approach to painting those details.

DM him to reserve.

View attachment 705221
View attachment 705222
View attachment 705235

View attachment 705236

Thanks for the heads up, I managed to purchase one last minute.

Not to say other sculpts of Guts had been poor, they have been great, but I have to say this is probably the most accurate representation of Guts in a 1/6 sculpt in terms of style. It’s not overly realistic or stylised. It’s just right.

Really can’t wait to get this!

My only issue is that this sculpt doesn’t go with the Berserker Armour since it’s not cannon, the only time his face is shown is when he first comes out of Berserker mode after his fight with Grunbeld, and that’s when he reveals his white patch, hair is down and face is bloody.

Frank Jaeger did a very good custom of the ThreeZero figure which fits this sculpt perfectly.

I know he’s also doing a ‘Black Swordsman’ version to replace the poor ThreeZero sculpt which I’ll also be definitely getting, if he did a rage face then that’ll be perfect!

Attachments

• IMG_5581.jpeg
    IMG_5581.jpeg
    600.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the heads up, I managed to purchase one last minute.

Not to say other sculpts of Guts had been poor, they have been great, but I have to say this is probably the most accurate representation of Guts in a 1/6 sculpt in terms of style. It’s not overly realistic or stylised. It’s just right.

Really can’t wait to get this!

My only issue is that this sculpt doesn’t go with the Berserker Armour since it’s not cannon, the only time his face is shown is when he first comes out of Berserker mode after his fight with Grunbeld, and that’s when he reveals his white patch, hair is down and face is bloody.

Frank Jaeger did a very good custom of the ThreeZero figure which fits this sculpt perfectly.

I know he’s also doing a ‘Black Swordsman’ version to replace the poor ThreeZero sculpt which I’ll also be definitely getting, if he did a rage face then that’ll be perfect!
Im all in for the Black Swordsman Version, im alright with the berserker armor having the helmet on, the sculpt is fine, but a darker skin toned version fitting the blackswordsman version sounds perfect

Guys...it came in. This custom horse is INSANE, I will be trying to film a review, it's Huuuuge, definitely can't wait to get my larger display case to put this in this is just a quick shot so sorry for the dark lighting but wow.

The sculpt is amazing, the veins and the metal dents look great, and the paint weathering has different colors and it also matches extremely close to Skull Knight in person, I just had some lights focused on his steed here. The crest on the front is so pretty..I'll be sure to display it at an angle to show it off when he's in the case.

The horse has to be assembled but it's very very easy, everything keys into place pretty well, some loose things but thankfully there is places to screw in and tighten the joints and that worked excellently, hard to stand upright because unfortunately I'm missing the actual stands I bought alongside it, but I'll reach out to get those sent that way I can have skull knight sitting on the horse 🏇
PXL_20240612_071122749.NIGHT~2.jpg

PXL_20240612_083935680.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240612_084117517.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20240612_071158476.NIGHT.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20240612_071131993.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20240612_071131993.NIGHT.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Guys...it came in. This custom horse is INSANE, I will be trying to film a review, it's Huuuuge, definitely can't wait to get my larger display case to put this in this is just a quick shot so sorry for the dark lighting but wow.

The sculpt is amazing, the veins and the metal dents look great, and the paint weathering has different colors and it also matches extremely close to Skull Knight in person, I just had some lights focused on his steed here. The crest on the front is so pretty..I'll be sure to display it at an angle to show it off when he's in the case.

The horse has to be assembled but it's very very easy, everything keys into place pretty well, some loose things but thankfully there is places to screw in and tighten the joints and that worked excellently, hard to stand upright because unfortunately I'm missing the actual stands I bought alongside it, but I'll reach out to get those sent that way I can have skull knight sitting on the horse 🏇
View attachment 707440View attachment 707439View attachment 707441

Awesome looking piece. Out of curiosity. How much was it?

Awesome looking piece. Out of curiosity. How much was it?
It's 420usd unpainted - the painting fee was 100usd, ofcourse shipping and fees will differ depending on where you live, You can also likely put a deposit down too like I did, I'm not sure if there are anymore left, I'm guessing there is , but I got #15 out of 80.

I honestly think it was absolutely worth it personally, the weight and the detail is very nice. Hard to believe one guy seems to have pulled this off ( not 100% sure). Im extremely impressed lol, but ofcourse if you don't have the space it can be a issue, thankfully I'm already in the process of expanding my room and getting rid of my Detolfs anyway.

View attachment 707440
View attachment 707446View attachment 707447
View attachment 707441
Agreed, it’s such an imposing piece! I received mine couple months ago,

The stands really help it stand properly.

I didn’t know there was an option to have it pre-painted, but I suspect it will not be hard to do since it’s mostly silver. I just need to nip in to my local Games Workshop and pick up some silver citadel paints.

Pricing for me was US$434 (including postage) - it came in a big box containing various other small boxes packaged extremely well with loads of protection.

Since it is a custom resin piece there is a lot of futzing needed, but it really is a work of art especially since there isn’t any other 1/6 Skull Knight Horses around.

I’m glad he took my feedback on board and used leather straps instead of fabric cords shown originally as it really does makes a difference.

I now somehow want to change Skull Knights LED eyes from red to yellow to match his horse… 😅

Attachments

• IMG_5623.jpeg
    IMG_5623.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 0
Back