Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did say they are using bendable PVC to avoid rubber deterioration.
But from the photo, it looks like 2 arms he is holding are same sculpt. Maybe left one is original sculpt and right one is bendable PVC cast for muscle bending test?

I asked ThreeZero if Guts is still planning to be release this month and they confirm it, should be soon (for those who preorder it from them).

According to threeA's facebook and instagram pages Guts is shipping out!

"12.6"/32cm tall and is created with very close attention to details and features highly detailed costume with armor elements covered with blood and weathering; PU leather belts with various gear; two exchangeable heads and several right hands. Collectible comes with the following weapons: massive “Dragonslayer” sword, Crossbow, Dagger and five Throwing Knives. Guts right arm features seamless elbow joint and comes with adjustable figure stand to display your Guts in different poses."

So according to this he only comes with one right arm which is seamless. Leads me to believe that it is indeed poseable!!!

Like I said, bendable PVC
NJGP121lg.jpg

Yessssssss! I'm so hype for this release! Maybe we'll get our BBTS orders in early September... *crosses fingers*

Wow nice dio! Do they make generic soldier Figmas? Idk if they're making Zodd. You could try to track down Griffith too.

Spoiler pics for episode 346 are out. At last we get to see...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler pics for episode 346 are out. At last we get to see...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't expect that.

Can't wait to hear all of your opinions on the 3Zero Guts. If reviews are positive I'll finally dive into a 3Zero product.

Back