Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'm in the minority cause I think this figure looks amazing. Yes I will say the head sculpt is probably the worst of the 3 Guts figures, but everything else is spot on to me!

I like the clothing and armour set the best on the TZ one, but the proportions look weird and the head and the blade are undersized, not to mentioned the head is the weakest of the 3

Yeah, I don't see Guts in there at all.

The Inflames Dragonslayer is the best of the three, since it's got so much heft... and that rage face is flawless. Looks like it's right out of the manga.

msART3Q.jpg

But, the Medicom normal face looks exactly like the Manga and the hair is spot on.

VWCytYP.jpg

I have not found any 1/6th Casca or Griffith's, do they exist or are there plans to make some?

They don't. The only 1/6 character that existed is Guts.

The 3A Guts looks like a sized up action figure, doesn't look aesthetic at all with those armor. Medicom still looks the best except the screw caps, but probably the 1st one to become battle damaged. it's 2015 time to update your RAH bodies Medicom.

There's more berserk stuff and variations of characters if it's statues we talking about.

However for 1/6 articulated figures it's only rah at this very moment and then soon to join them threezero.

I probs will get this because my local retailer are doing this at a very tempting price. Just wish inflames came out as well cos that would influence me more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want a casca and femto. Wish that black swordsman guts came with puck.

You're not the only want. Stuff for this license is taking forever.

We probs won't get this threezero guts until this time next year even though they said Q3 release.

I just want some figmas to play around with instead. Lol

They don't. The only 1/6 character that existed is Guts.

The 3A Guts looks like a sized up action figure, doesn't look aesthetic at all with those armor. Medicom still looks the best except the screw caps, but probably the 1st one to become battle damaged. it's 2015 time to update your RAH bodies Medicom.

Oh no. It's here too.

I pre-ordered Guts from bigbad just incase I see something I don't like I can cancel. So far from the pics it seems pretty awesome in my opinion.

I know I b1tched so much about the threezero guts but I end up preordering it tonight at my local due to the fact the price was so tempting.
I end up paying just under 180usd (13XXhkd)

Honestly that's what most of their figures should really cost for us. Their game licensed figures and some of their anime and movie figures are just way too expensive.

I pre-ordered the ThreeZero Guts as well. I do agree that the head sculpt is the weakest of the 3 coming figures but I feel everything else is superior. Perhaps I can just get the inflames head sculpt off of ebay at a later date. Regardless I am super excited to get this figure!

Every time I see a post here, I'm hoping it's something about the Medicom figure...

I think that one looks best except the arms. The comment you posted with the photos was helpful for reference. I didn't like the inflames face however. I think that any of them can be great out of the box and even better with paint ups and additions. I would like to see some 1/6th Apostoles, that would be sick.

Back