Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0229.png
DSC_0231.png
DSC_0222.png
DSC_0223.png
DSC_0205.png
DSC_0209.png
DSC_0211.png
DSC_0220.png
DSC_0215.png

Amazing, how much did you pay?
The Schierke set is $165, shipping was $23 for me, and the PayPal fees were $9.
The set includes: a full costume, bag, unpainted head sculpt, wand, boots, spellbook, clay puppet, elf

I'm only realizing that for some reason her robes and hat appear blue in my photos but they are purple I can assure you! 😅

The set includes: a full costume, bag, unpainted head sculpt, wand, boots, spellbook, clay puppet, elf

I'm only realizing that for some reason her robes and hat appear blue in my photos but they are purple I can assure you! 😅
That's seen pretty reasonable, wasn't there another one cost almost 1k?

Thnaks Bonzor , did you paint the sculpt ?

the figure looks amazing

Started collecting some 1/12th scale Guts figures to add to my ThreeZeros, one legit Figma 410 with a cape I shoddily cut to get a nicer leaning forward pose and sadly two bootlegs for the other stages of Berserker armour.

My partner got me the SH Figuarts Guts for Xmas and I preordered the Heat of Passion version, I think I need a new display solution ASAP already running out of space, I’ll never buy a Griffith..
IMG_9823.jpeg
IMG_9825.jpeg
IMG_9827.jpeg

Last edited:
It seems that onesixth kit got the black swordman already

does anyone have had the shipping notification from 3zero yet ??

Nevermind I got my shipping notice today 😎

Last edited:
I decided to preorder the figma slan and void 2 packs from the good smile store and boy that was the way to go. It came to $398.26 AFTER tax and shipping and no nrd. Bbts after taxes but before shipping is $604.18 GOOD LORD what a rip off. All other us retailers are about that as well.

Got a shipment from threezero today!
Black swordsman is here, and he looks so good. Really a fan of the weathering and light blood all over the armor. Haven’t had much time to pose him (and the cape) but I’ll probably keep him like this for a while. Still need to find a good guts sculpt for my berserk armor.
B005584A-D93F-4D51-8EA0-572BC6AB04D5.jpeg

Got a shipment from threezero today!
Black swordsman is here, and he looks so good. Really a fan of the weathering and light blood all over the armor. Haven’t had much time to pose him (and the cape) but I’ll probably keep him like this for a while. Still need to find a good guts sculpt for my berserk armor.
View attachment 680095
Paint application looks so much better compared to the original release!

Back