Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can literally see the paint on the figure…

As for the arms, manga Guts has long arms.
You don’t get what I meant. Like I said, it’s plain from the mold. No paint over it. So the black is just plain black. They didn’t paint it again at the assembly. Figma had it painted, they made it metal like, with texture and depth effect. Yes, Guts has long arms in the manga, but when it translated into a figure, it looks bad. When Tony Mei posted his tutorial to mod it, people are appreciating it because that is an issue with the figure. Threezero Guts didn’t have the long arms and it’s great.

I don’t really get the complaints about the arm length, when the shoulder is lifted up it’s near identical in length to figma 410

IMG_9870.jpeg

You don’t get what I meant. Like I said, it’s plain from the mold. No paint over it. So the black is just plain black. They didn’t paint it again at the assembly. Figma had it painted, they made it metal like, with texture and depth effect. Yes, Guts has long arms in the manga, but when it translated into a figure, it looks bad. When Tony Mei posted his tutorial to mod it, people are appreciating it because that is an issue with the figure. Threezero Guts didn’t have the long arms and it’s great.
I mean there is literally paint on the armour, it’s not ‘plain black’

The figma didn’t have texture.

Long arms are not an issue with the figure, that’s an issue with collectors’ expectations. It was clear the from the promo images he had long arms, it wasn’t a surprise.

Last edited:
Statsmann's sculpt of Guts, this is.. INCREDIBLE !

View attachment 683337
I think this is huge improvement over what we were given the for original Guts headsculpt, but I think with a couple minor tweaks this sculpt would be perfect. It's mainly those weird eye lashes/mascara/eye liner which make him look like he's attempting to be a drag queen on the weekend. Remove them or have them painted on thinner and it'd be much better.

I'll probably get the unpainted version and get 357apartment to do their Manga/Anime spin on it. They are magicians when it comes to transforming sculpts.

I think this is huge improvement over what we were given the for original Guts headsculpt, but I think with a couple minor tweaks this sculpt would be perfect. It's mainly those weird eye lashes/mascara/eye liner which make him look like he's attempting to be a drag queen on the weekend. Remove them or have them painted on thinner and it'd be much better.

I'll probably get the unpainted version and get 357apartment to do their Manga/Anime spin on it. They are magicians when it comes to transforming sculpts.
This is jus a test paint and not final sculpt, 357 is too expensive imo some sculpts are better painted than others so I never took any chances :ROFLMAO: though maybe I will send another sculpt I got from Statsmann to them if I can save up.

Someone tell Threezero to stop teasing on their IG lol 🤞🤞🤞 just maybe they're onto something though!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116-065349~2.png
    Screenshot_20240116-065349~2.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 0
Back