Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! I got Guts with BBTS. I'll probably switch the body out to a world box and I'll definitely try to get a Jb han sculpt.

Just seen this tease from MaxFactory(Figma) for WF.
IMG_2947.jpeg

Just seen this tease from MaxFactory(Figma) for WF.
FIGMA SKULLKNIGHT????? (found the source: 『WF前恒例!チラ見せブログ~!!』)
It's part of Wonder Festival which will start tomorrow Saturday, 6PM (PST). Think they'll show a full reveal then!

Wow...Guts & Griffith S.H. Figuarts, Guts & Griffith Nendoroids, ThreeZero Griffith, the Guts & Zodd Pop Up Parades, re-releases of ThreeZero Guts & Skullknight, Guts by Medicos, Prime 1's legacy line for Berserk...I'm so extremely happy as a collector that we've been blessed with new figures. But I hate to think that it took Miura's passing for companies to re-invest their interest in the Berserk line :(

FIGMA SKULLKNIGHT????? (found the source: 『WF前恒例!チラ見せブログ~!!』)
It's part of Wonder Festival which will start tomorrow Saturday, 6PM (PST). Think they'll show a full reveal then!

Wow...Guts & Griffith S.H. Figuarts, Guts & Griffith Nendoroids, ThreeZero Griffith, the Guts & Zodd Pop Up Parades, re-releases of ThreeZero Guts & Skullknight, Guts by Medicos, Prime 1's legacy line for Berserk...I'm so extremely happy as a collector that we've been blessed with new figures. But I hate to think that it took Miura's passing for companies to re-invest their interest in the Berserk line :(
It's a sad thing to ponder.

I'm a newer berserk fan
Went back and forth on ordering the black swordsman but finally caved today.
Not sure If I love the head sculpt and the seamless arms/ lack of articulation but I needed a guts in my collection so I couldn't risk this selling out and going back up in price.
Will probably get Griffith when he releases and hopefully can eventually get that exclusive berserker armor at a good price!

I'm a newer berserk fan
Went back and forth on ordering the black swordsman but finally caved today.
Not sure If I love the head sculpt and the seamless arms/ lack of articulation but I needed a guts in my collection so I couldn't risk this selling out and going back up in price.
Will probably get Griffith when he releases and hopefully can eventually get that exclusive berserker armor at a good price!
I can say with certainty that the seamless arm is nothing to worry about. They've managed to find and use an incredibly durable material. I've had my Black Swordsman Guts on a full elbow bent for 3 years and it's in perfect condition. 😎

Best estimate, SK is 18.4cm (7¼”)

Zodd in the back is maybe 9” crouched. With some creative posing he could work in 1/12 (the movie height was 4m ~ 13’)

IMG_3144.jpeg
IMG_3145.jpeg

Last edited:
I just paidfor my black swordman

But I dont know if I really need a Griffith I just dont like the sculpt

Attachments

• IMG_20230803_002447.jpg
    IMG_20230803_002447.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back