Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's only been 6 months but it feels like a year plus! It's one of my favorite comic/manga designs.

Well the ThreeZero Berserker Armor Guts wasn't displayed at the event :gah: Time to wait longer...

I wonder why it's taking them so long to put it up for PO? Maybe they want to milk their Game of Thrones license right now before the show loses popularity in a few years and wait for Guts because they know that there will always still be Berserk fans later...

I'm a little concencerned since threeA shut down. I hope that it isn't a bad sign for threezero. It seems that the anime figures sell really well for them so I hope that they don't bail out.

Yea we don’t have anymore 1/6th scale anime figures since medicom randomly stopped

I'm a little concencerned since threeA shut down. I hope that it isn't a bad sign for threezero. It seems that the anime figures sell really well for them so I hope that they don't bail out.
Threea sucked. They had many quality control issues. Threezero is better

Ok. I just watched Berserk on Netflix and I?m beyond hooked. I?ve looked at the 1/3 Prime 1 statue and feel its way too big. I have also read Threezero plans on dropping a 1/6 figure. Any info on this and when the PO opens?

Ok. I just watched Berserk on Netflix and I?m beyond hooked. I?ve looked at the 1/3 Prime 1 statue and feel its way too big. I have also read Threezero plans on dropping a 1/6 figure. Any info on this and when the PO opens?

I own the ThreeZero Blackswordsman figure and currently have it for sale on eBay along with 2 custom head sculpts if you're interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193086503693

I recently talked to a rep at Threezero and they told me that Berserker Armor Guts will be announced at the end of the month so stay tuned!

I recently talked to a rep at Threezero and they told me that Berserker Armor Guts will be announced at the end of the month so stay tuned!

Awesome!! Well they haven't announced anything yet, so I assume they'll wait until after Winter Wonder Festival happens next week-end (February 8th in Tokyo).

They usually have a booth there with some new figures on display. Berserker Guts wasn't there in July but they did have him last Winter (pics below):

2148965.jpeg

2148968.jpeg

Awesome!! Well they haven't announced anything yet, so I assume they'll wait until after Winter Wonder Festival happens next week-end (February 8th in Tokyo).

They usually have a booth there with some new figures on display. Berserker Guts wasn't there in July but they did have him last Winter (pics below):

View attachment 477429

View attachment 477430

Winterwonderfest is coming soon.....so hopefully Guts isn't dead in the water and this guy can come out already.

Looks cool but:
-Won't look as good with more deluxe volumes between
-Not practical for space: Where are you supposed to display this? Both bookends alone will be 20 inches long. Looks like it can fill a whole bookcase shelf by itself with 3 or 4 deluxe edition books.
-Dark Horse collectibles don't look as good as as the promo pics. I have a couple of their Witcher figures and they look much cheaper in-hand compared to the official photos.
-$200 before shipping is preposterous for this. Literally LOOKS like it's worth $80 at most.

I know us Berserk collectors are desperate for more collectibles but let's not be unreasonable here. Lol

Looks cool but:
-Won't look as good with more deluxe volumes between
-Not practical for space: Where are you supposed to display this? Both bookends alone will be 20 inches long. Looks like it can fill a whole bookcase shelf by itself with 3 or 4 deluxe edition books.
-Dark Horse collectibles don't look as good as as the promo pics. I have a couple of their Witcher figures and they look much cheaper in-hand compared to the official photos.
-$200 before shipping is preposterous for this. Literally LOOKS like it's worth $80 at most.

I know us Berserk collectors are desperate for more collectibles but let's not be unreasonable here. Lol

Some of us have huge display space and bookshelves.

The price, well, everything is expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of us have huge display space and bookshelves.

The price, well, everything is expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, namoruku is just trying to make excuses/cope with the fact he won't be getting these :lol

Agreed, namoruku is just trying to make excuses/cope with the fact he won't be getting these :lol

Nah just critiquing a product, definitely looks cool at first glance but $200 2 foot-long bookends just doesn't seem practical to me :huh Then again I DO have the 1/3 scale Prime Guts on PO so who am I to talk about display space lol

Anyhoo, looks like ThreeZero just put up a Neon Genesis Evangelion figure up for pre-order yesterday (thread over here), which hopefully means that they're planning to also put up the Berserker Guts soon too.
EVA_01__W_T4_20.jpg

Back