Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got to chapter 331, only a few more to go and then the waiting game for the next chapter :lol

IMG_0310.jpg

Hey there gang, I just finished the show, and plan on reading the maga next. Are the berserk Figma figures worth the money? I could use a Guts to battle my Link and Vegeta, also are there any awesome statues or PFs available of any of the characters?

IMG_0326.jpg
Hey there gang, I just finished the show, and plan on reading the maga next. Are the berserk Figma figures worth the money? I could use a Guts to battle my Link and Vegeta, also are there any awesome statues or PFs available of any of the characters?

Finally caught up to the newest chapter of the manga... now the waiting game for the next chapter.

Finally caught up to the newest chapter of the manga... now the waiting game for the next chapter.

Why dont you do yourself a favor Snake and read it once the manga is done. This guy takes forever its gonna be a long waiting game.

Why dont you do yourself a favor Snake and read it once the manga is done. This guy takes forever its gonna be a long waiting game.

You're probably right. I'm brushing up on some stuff that I wasn't too clear about in the story now.

For real? When did that come out?

The last one to come out was 335, it was May 25th.

I assume some of you read chapter 83, the one Kentaro wanted removed from printed formats because it gave away too much? I only just found out about it, and I thought it was great and gave context to a lot of things.

The last one to come out was 335, it was May 25th.

I assume some of you read chapter 83, the one Kentaro wanted removed from printed formats because it gave away too much? I only just found out about it, and I thought it was great and gave context to a lot of things.

Haven't heard, news to me. Cool. Something to look up.

Back