Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I typically complete everything else so... although next year, I'm going to try and pass on a lot and only stay with a few number of lines. This hobby is just a money pit of despair and I get too much anxiety from it since just about everything I get has a ****ing defect on it I can't simply ignore.

Yeah I definitely feel you about this hobby. I'm having to be super selective with what I buy to spare myself the financial punch in the face and the issue of having space for everything. The HT Star Wars line has surpassed Iron Man levels of rediculous (not a bad thing), as we're getting every character and variant that had 5 secs of screen time, so I've been super selective with what I buy. So far only bought Kylo Ren, and I preordered the RO Vader and the Jedha Trooper 2 pack. I'd say I'm doing pretty well self control wise so far. The best thing to do is put a strict limit on what you want (ex: I only buy SW Dark Side Users mostly) and stick to it.

I made the mistake of buying all the MGS PAK figs a couple years ago and ended up hating it, so I sold almost all of them and bought the MGS3 Hot Toys and MGS4 Medicoms instead. Went from 12 eh quality PAK figures to 4 high quality 1:6 figures. Now I try to stick with only characters I really love, rather than like. If I hadn't, I would've bought the entire TFA cast (Han, Chewie, Rey, Finn, Kylo, Phasma, Troopers, Luke) and I'd regret it.

oh man that void figma is so awesome :clap

wonder what under the cape/wings on void, not the figure in the universe of berserk. bets its gross. :panic:

After all the reviews and comparisons, I decided to not get this figure. I don't like the Medicom or the threezero version enough to get them. I don't want to get them just to have a Guts. I want it too look great as well and the likenesses on both those figures aren't doing it for me.

After seeing the RED Mark x Inflames Sword in the Wind version, that is what I want. If it never gets released, oh well. Hopefully the supposed Berserk Armor one from threezero delivers

Picture time! Sorry for the wait!
IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_1001.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg
IMG_1007.jpg
IMG_1006.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1004.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg

I love this figure.

Wow. I don't even collect Figma, and that price makes me angry. They're charging more than a HOT TOYS figure for Christ's sake--for a 1/12 scale action figure! That is completely asinine. I know that a lot of you guys are completionists and will still get it anyway, but I would encourage you to pass on this so Good Smile will know that a price like that isn't okay. I know that's easy for me to say since I don't collect Figma, but come on.

And yet Threezero is charging just over $200 for a 1/6 scale, articulated, incredibly detailed figure of Guts. Insane.

I'm not getting the good hand anyway . Probably get femto and slan since they have a more active role in the story for now. The others I don't care for.

Looks like the three zero berserk figures won't be available til august 2017.sigh

I'm not getting the good hand anyway . Probably get femto and slan since they have a more active role in the story for now. The others I don't care for.

Looks like the three zero berserk figures won't be available til august 2017.sigh

But if you get Femto and Slan all that's left to get is void

Really? Still says October 2016 on BBTS.

That was for the first batch which went up for preorder months ago . That's long sold out by now . The next batch by Threezero website says next year so who knows . You can preorder on amazon which is showing a November release .

Same thing I thought but apparently like somebody else said the first batch is sold out and the preorder ones come out next year. I don't think many sites updated yet. Had I known this I wouldn't of bought him yet.

Back