Begins demon bat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just epic. HT's is crap in the sense of sculpt and accuracy. They should take note of your sculpts.

And that Batman Begins normal sculpt on the right is how it's SUPPOSED to look. It's bloody fantastic. I've been saying forever that the mouth and something are seriously wrong on the HT. No one ever listens to me though because they worship it like it's the Holy grail.

Great work man!

HT's was never 100% accurate, you were right to criticize it for what its worth - i've always maintained that the head could be better too.

But this is just epic.

i would buy the HT Demon Bat if Adam does finish this. The HT version would need a new cape though too :gah:

That is just epic. HT's is crap in the sense of sculpt and accuracy. They should take note of your sculpts.

And that Batman Begins normal sculpt on the right is how it's SUPPOSED to look. It's bloody fantastic. I've been saying forever that the mouth and something are seriously wrong on the HT. No one ever listens to me though because they worship it like it's the Holy grail.
Great work man!

Because it's coming from you.

People worship it because it is a awesome figure top to bottom. Most of the people that put down the OC Batman are those that don't or can't own the figure.

There are no figures that are 100% duplication of it's source material.

People worship it because it is a awesome figure top to bottom. Most of the people that put down the OC Batman are those that don't or can't own the figure.

There are no figures that are 100% duplication of it's source material.

So true. I love my OC Batman, it's HT best representation of Bats.

Here's a side by side picture with the HT OC sculpt and my sculpt. I did some sanding on the ht sculpt to make it a bit more accurate, but there's only so much I can do.

5334958443_e996ef6e9e.jpg

Yours does look better. imo OC Bats loses accuracy the closer it gets to a profile angle.

Could you provide a comparison of the two sculpts, but in a 3/4 or profile angle?

Still work in progress. Special thanks to BobC and Difabio for providing awesome reference shots.

5348177761_97daa86242_z.jpg

Last edited:
You're brilliant Adam. Both the demon and the Batman is unbelievably awesome!

Incredible, both the Batman and Demon Heads.

If you decide to do the OC head I would definitely be in.

If not, at least let us see it on a body, please :pray:

awesome Adam, do you plan on getting the Demon Bat body so you can test fit it, or would you like me to buy one and send it over to you for a test fit? :D

Been looking at this - the progress from the initial pictures a few days ago is mind boggling, so much detail added... Must have been some immense reference pics :)

Back