Been waiting 7 days for in-stock item to ship....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is that normal? I placed my order on 6/4, item was in-stock. Its now been 7 days (5 business) and my order still shows "will ship soon" status. This is my first order with SideShow so I wanted to see if this is the norm.

Yeah, it can be common. I have been through the same thing. It's not usually too much longer than this though so if it goes another day or two I'd call customer service for an update and they will probably get it right out. Their CS is still the best in the game IMO.

I recall awhile back I ordered an instock item before Spooktacular started. (Green Goblin PF)

Spooktacular came and went and people on the boards were getting their spook-purchased/winning items already and I was still waitning on my instock item from before Spook.
Ticked me off a little. I ended up just canceling out of frustration even though I really wanted him at the time..

.. ^^^^ happens though ..... :monkey1

I recall awhile back I ordered an instock item before Spooktacular started. (Green Goblin PF)

Spooktacular came and went and people on the boards were getting their spook-purchased/winning items already and I was still waitning on my instock item from before Spook.
Ticked me off a little. I ended up just canceling out of frustration even though I really wanted him at the time..

.. ^^^^ happens though ..... :monkey1

You should have just called them. I had something take what seemed like a long time to ship that was in stock ( about 7 days ) so I called them. I think I got Jennifer at the time and she looked into it and got it shipped out the same day for me.

I emailed them. and got a response/apology about the delay.... waited another week and finally just canceled....

Is that normal? I placed my order on 6/4, item was in-stock. Its now been 7 days (5 business) and my order still shows "will ship soon" status. This is my first order with SideShow so I wanted to see if this is the norm.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

quit crying about your order and get over it. sideshow will ship it soon little baby. :lol :lol :lol

bbbbwwwwaaaaaaaa, i want my toy! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

lol sounds like get in line and wait your turn:lol

I placed an order over the weekend and it shipped yesterday. :monkey1

Did the same thing. Got a notification that it shipped this morning, but isn't due to arrive until early next week. :monkey2

quit crying about your order and get over it. sideshow will ship it soon little baby. :lol :lol :lol

Man where is that ignore feature! You have got to be the biggest tool I've ever encountered on a message board:mad:

Man where is that ignore feature! You have got to be the biggest tool I've ever encountered on a message board:mad:

i could swear you posted a similar comment about me in the wolf pred thread. :lol

don't tell me you can dish it out but can't take it? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

lighten up and have some fun magboy. :D

i could swear you posted a similar comment about me in the wolf pred thread. :lol

don't tell me you can dish it out but can't take it? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

lighten up and have some fun magboy. :D

Oh I can dish it and I can take it, but I really don't like you. You know how some people just rub you the wrong way? Well, you do that for me:lol Don't take it personal though, not everyone is meant to get along:banana

quit crying about your order and get over it. sideshow will ship it soon little baby. :lol :lol

christmasstorybully.jpg

:lol

And I could care less how long it takes. I was just surprised since Jennifer told me it was shipping out the day I placed the order and there is still no sign of it leaving sideshow.

Last edited:
Oh I can dish it and I can take it, but I really don't like you. You know how some people just rub you the wrong way? Well, you do that for me:lol Don't take it personal though, not everyone is meant to get along:banana

as long as we understand each other, i'm fine with that. have a blessed day. :lol

Back