BCS - 1:6 Doctor Who: Season 22 The Sixth Doctor - Colin Baker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Teased on social media today!

613c900e121e75450a5196e699da34fd.jpg

Outfit alone is looking absolutely amazing...I'll be getting this as I am committed to buying all the classic Doctors. Can't wait to see the head sculpt! :) He'll stand out on the shelf that's for sure!!

Yuck!! I love it!:) Loved everything about Colin's interpretation...he brought a much needed edge to the role after the bland Davison.

Will be interesting to see how the production version of the costume looks...can't wait:panic:

Looking nice! I thought Davison was up next though?

He was, according to the timeline BCS posted a while back. But they have previewed this and a 3-D render of the Delgado Master. So I guess, they have thrown that timeline to the wind. :lol

I unashamedly love Colin Baker's Doctor, so this has absolutely made my week. :yess:

He was, according to the timeline BCS posted a while back. But they have previewed this and a 3-D render of the Delgado Master. So I guess, they have thrown that timeline to the wind. :lol

Probably previewed because it was Colin's 77th birthday, so it might not be up next (unless they said it was), though I personally hope it is.

This came out of the blue... and the red, the green, the yellow, the magenta, the.......

Back