Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To make matters more interesting — and probably in the lawyers’ favor — it was revealed that several EA executives sold almost $5 million worth of shares just before Battlefield 4 launched. This certainly doesn’t help EA’s case.

Funny I never had any issues with either SP or MP until lately. Now I have the SP crashing often and spawning me under the map. MP the other night was just a joke.

ACE 52-muzzle break/laser/ergo grip
SAR-muzzle break/laser/ergo grip
UMP 45-suppressor/laser/stubby grip

Those are my "your *** is grass" setups. That setup with the SAR pretty much makes it a laser. I used to be against the laser setups because they give away position but I've found you can avoid the first shot penalty by starting your burst from the hip then aiming.

Dude! I tried your SAR. Damned good rifle. I might stay on this rifle for a long while. But really, I'm not assault that often. :lol

Right? And when there is recoil it always seems to be the direction the enemy is moving.

Only thing is it will let you down a lot in close quarters lol.

Such a fun gun. I'm trying to get the hang of the M16 since it's one of the best guns, just gotta tame it.

Should be ...

Just as long as you use the burst fire mode and hit your target then it's a guaranteed kill; cause it's 3 bullets on one pull.

Another suit that HAS nothing to do with the game going forward and does nothing for anyone but stock holders. I don't get why gamers care about theses suits because unless you are a stock holder you ain't getting *****.

I don't know how old you are or what you do for a living but that can't be further from the truth.

It doesn't just have an affect on Battlefield gamers, it impacts the entire gaming industry.

Since when has money not affected anything and everything?

We don't live in a Star Trek world. :lol

I don't know how old you are or what you do for a living but that can't be further from the truth.

It doesn't just have an affect on Battlefield gamers, it impacts the entire gaming industry.

Since when has money not affected anything and everything?

We don't live in a Star Trek world. :lol

What?
How does this impact the entire gaming industry? I think you don't really undertand what the lawsuit is really about and how it will work.

So once again it doesn't change anything about the game going forward and unless your a stock holder you ain't getting *****.

What?
How does this impact the entire gaming industry? I think you don't really undertand what the lawsuit is really about and how it will work.

So once again it doesn't change anything about the game going forward and unless your a stock holder you ain't getting *****.

I dunno but I'm sure other developers and publishers are going to think twice about shipping a broken product. First GTA now this.

I hope that happens..more delays are better than these debacles.

I don't see how this lawsuit is really going to helper gamers in the long run. It won't mean **** to EA in the end. They might pay out something but they will not change.

Its not the developers it's the publishers giving the deadlines. Its all on EA because I'm pretty sure DICE isn't run by amateurs.

Back