Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3909668572_04c5c09c88_b.jpg

picture.php

I might stay away from this game till about February. Hopefully by then any patches will have fixed my issues.

I'm sure that if I wasn't suffering those issues I posted above that I would enjoy this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....this title is currently the bane of my existance.

Locks up atleast 1 out of every three times at load. EA need to get their **** together.

Oh I'm not even playing it, and it's still a bane.

I run a game lounge. On an army Base.

50+ soldiers getting screwed over becuase EA can't handle their own ****? They're mad, i'm mad, EVERYONE'S MAD!

IT'S A MADHOUSE!

That's a little bit of an exageration, it's more frustrating than anything else, but still. It shouldn't be happening.

The potential lawsuit is a bigger joke than a class action. So a law firm is going to sue EA on behalf of the stock holders.

yea i couldnt even get on mp last night . I brought the premium but got refunded as it is pointless right now.

What a mess!

I'm really struggling with this game. I'm sure it's lag even though I have fibre internet. I have my ps4 hard wired, have put it in the DMZ, switched off network smoothing and only go on European servers.

Basically the moment an enemy appears in front of me I seem to die from one shot every time even though I had 100% health. Yet I can barely manage to kill someone with a whole clip emptied into them. I never hear more than one bullet fired before I drop down dead.

My typical game ends with about 2 kills to 18 deaths and a score of around 200.

I thought this was going to be my go to game, but I kind of feel like I wish I never bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I'm having no problems. Cheers mate. :duff

I haven't killed anyone with that first Support gun yet. :lol

I think some of the shot guns and DMR's are far too over powered.
Also team balancing is awful.

Play hardcore. Where every gun is overpowered. Seriously, you'll level your weapons and your rank faster too.

Well this won't come as a surprise to most who have been playing this game
EA INVESTIGATED BY LAW FIRM OVER BATTLEFIELD 4

https://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/12/ea-investigated-by-law-firm-over-battlefield-4

Such a shame because this game should be so much fun but instead I'm just left frustrated with it. This was EA's golden chance to dethrone COD but there ****ed up big time.

What a mess. :lol

I don't think we'll be seeing a BF5 for a long while. I blame EA for this.

I don't see how Microsoft has anything to do with EA's mess.

I don't see how Microsoft has anything to do with EA's mess.

Yeah I know. They probably just didn't want anymore negative comments brought up involving there name.

I just tried to play some teamdeath & within under a minute of joining a game I found my self suddenly back at the UI. Tried again & I got about 4 mins of playing just for the same thing to happen again. Sucks because I'm pretty much done with COD which has also been a disappointment.

I really hope EA haven't rushed Respawn with Titanfall

Bf4 on my 360 plays flawlessly. LoL at the PC elitists....your $2000 rigs cant even play the game. :lol

Oh man. Was just doing some Rush defending on Shagnhai. I took up one of the Gun emplacments and got an 11 killstreak. Even a truck (couldn't take out the drive through the windshield though, but it blew up)

Booted up the game and saw a message saying that the update for Xbox One will be rolling out throughout the day. I'm hoping it fixes a bunch of ****. I was playing and I teleported 20 feet and died. Also the lag and bullet sponging is making me hate this game.

Booted up the game and saw a message saying that the update for Xbox One will be rolling out throughout the day. I'm hoping it fixes a bunch of ****. I was playing and I teleported 20 feet and died. Also the lag and bullet sponging is making me hate this game.

I really hope it makes a difference. As soon as this plays as it should I'll go Premium

I haven't killed anyone with that first Support gun yet. :lol

I think some of the shot guns and DMR's are far too over powered.
Also team balancing is awful.

OH good Lord yes on the shotguns. Been running around with the first shotgun with choke on and it's an absolute beast! Only using it on engineer as I've unlocked most the pdw's and I always get crept up on laying mines.

I wonder if this update helps with the lost single player saves. I'd love to finally get my dogtags and weapons back without having them deleted again.

Back