Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were able to decline revives in bf3 as well.

I knifed 3 guys in a row tonight in a matter of 5 or so seconds. That was pretty awesome although a little on the COD side.

*edit*

Yep, it is. But this time you are still technically dead, so you can't get shot again before you get the chance to decline.

Last edited:
EA is in a partnership of sorts with Microsoft to offer the upcoming Battlefield 4 DLC Second Assault on the Xbox One earlier than on other platforms. The DLC will be available for download when the console launches on November 22, while PC gamers and other console platforms will have to wait until later, likely December.

EA first announced the deal back at E3, and now it’s confirmed that Xbox One owners of Battlefield 4 will be getting early access — as soon as the console launches. The Second Assault DLC includes BF3 maps remade for Battlefield 4. The maps are fan favorites; Operation Metro, Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border, and Gulf of Oman.

Battlefield 4 will be getting a total of 5 DLC packs. The next expansion after Second Assault will be China Rising, which will include four new maps remade from the older games in the series, such as BF2.

Timed exclusivity is nothing new on consoles. With BF3, Sony and EA struck a deal to provide all BF3 DLC two weeks earlier on the PlayStation 3. Second Assault will be free to owners of Premium, otherwise it’s expected to retail at $15 like previous expansion packs.

I need to see the numbers that show that timed exclusives serve any purpose other than pissing off a large section of players.

EA is in a partnership of sorts with Microsoft to offer the upcoming Battlefield 4 DLC Second Assault on the Xbox One earlier than on other platforms. The DLC will be available for download when the console launches on November 22, while PC gamers and other console platforms will have to wait until later, likely December.

EA first announced the deal back at E3, and now it’s confirmed that Xbox One owners of Battlefield 4 will be getting early access — as soon as the console launches. The Second Assault DLC includes BF3 maps remade for Battlefield 4. The maps are fan favorites; Operation Metro, Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border, and Gulf of Oman.

Battlefield 4 will be getting a total of 5 DLC packs. The next expansion after Second Assault will be China Rising, which will include four new maps remade from the older games in the series, such as BF2.

Timed exclusivity is nothing new on consoles. With BF3, Sony and EA struck a deal to provide all BF3 DLC two weeks earlier on the PlayStation 3. Second Assault will be free to owners of Premium, otherwise it’s expected to retail at $15 like previous expansion packs.

At $15 a pop I think I will become a premium member again.

Sent from Llanwelly

Battlefield 4 is a good looking game. But it’s also one of the most demanding games when it comes to PC hardware. You need a beefy graphics card and CPU in order to take full advantage of the visuals and play everything on “ultra” settings.

But when you want everything on “Ultra” quality, and run the game at 4K resolution (4x the resolution of 1080p), the hardware demands are quite astonishing.

The above video shows the Battlefield 4 beta running in 4K resolution (4096×2160), with fully maxed out visuals. To achieve this at a playable frame rate, four Nvidia GeForce Titan graphics cards are required. The Titan is the most powerful graphics card in the world, and retails upwards of $1,000 per card.

Each GeForce Titan card has 2688 CUDA Cores and 6 GB (!) of GDDR5 memory. Put all four together, and you got over 10,000 CUDA cores of processing power — something that would have been considered a supercomputer just 10 years ago.

On the CPU side, the rig features an Intel Core i7 3970X overclocked to 4.8GHz, coupled with 32 GB of DDR3 RAM. Yep, that’s one expensive machine.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Jn_Ktpyn3z0[/ame]

Thats quite the rig. The video is pointless, but it was funny to see how tiny the hud info was.

Everyime i get used to something crappy being put in the game that throw in another.

Was killed and saw a picture of Cartman that looked like a six year old drew it.

WHY THIS COD CRAP?!!!! :gah:

I don't wanna have to see that emblem **** everytime i play

Back